Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - East Side Hawks v Baghdad Bombers @ The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blue Jean. Not his biggest hit but love it closely followed by Modern Love.
Drive in Saturday and Life on Mars for me I reckon. I’m at a personal crossroad where I’m deciding if it’s Beatles, Bowie or Pink Floyd that I consider my favourite artist.

It's tough. 3 great artists.
At the moment I reckon Floyd are ahead. I recently bought their first two albums which I found to be nothing I was expecting. They are really cool. I saw Bowie and now McCartney live. I don’t think Floyd will ever tour again

Drive in Saturday and Life on Mars for me I reckon. I’m at a personal crossroad where I’m deciding if it’s Beatles, Bowie or Pink Floyd that I consider my favourite artist.
Beatles disintegrated, Pink Floyd were awesome but kind of static. Bowie evolved.

At the moment I reckon Floyd are ahead. I recently bought their first two albums which I found to be nothing I was expecting. They are really cool. I saw Bowie and now McCartney live. I don’t think Floyd will ever tour again

Atom Heart Mother is a good one, its like the salvation army on acid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - East Side Hawks v Baghdad Bombers @ The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back