Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - East Side Hawks v Baghdad Bombers @ The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Beatles disintegrated, Pink Floyd were awesome but kind of static. Bowie evolved.

This is mostly true. He kept the tunes going until his unfortunate death. I think the Beatles peaked at a time where the world wasn’t tolerant of such change and obviously since then the world kept creating change. My faavorites from each

Good evening Hawks & Bombers. Tomorrow is match day! This game will be posted at around 3.45pm SFA time/WST (5.45pm AEST/Vic Bias time). Best wishes to both teams
Callums_Guns Tarkyn_24 Pugsley Jabba73 gab213

It is also Father's Day tomorrow. Happy Father's Day to those who celebrate, and my thoughts are with other people who find it a tough day for one reason or another. You are not alone.

1725108274547.png

Good evening Hawks & Bombers. Tomorrow is match day! This game will be posted at around 3.45pm SFA time/WST (5.45pm AEST/Vic Bias time). Best wishes to both teams
Callums_Guns Tarkyn_24 Pugsley Jabba73 gab213

It is also Father's Day tomorrow. Happy Father's Day to those who celebrate, and my thoughts are with other people who find it a tough day for one reason or another. You are not alone.

View attachment 2097810

Lost my Father last year.
Haven't lost children, but the gifts they give me for fathers day are crap.
Schedule fathers day celebrations to clash with important Quooty.

Can’t believe I left a big one off the list.

View attachment 2095926

This very well-known and respected player joined the Bombers in S08 and was on the list in S09 but missed the Grand Final team that won the Premiership that season.

He was so disappointed he left the club but returned in S16 and stayed till S26. But in an even more tragic turn of events than in S09, the only seasons he missed were S23 and S24 - the back-to-back premiership seasons!
So eth-dog we’re curious …

Did you disown the Bombers in the AFL when you disowned them in the SweetFA?

Is that what cost you 2 SweetFA premierships?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the later time-slot, GF's are on in Sydney today and my eldest plays after 3pm and should be home with a few minutes to spare

So eth-dog we’re curious …

Did you disown the Bombers in the AFL when you disowned them in the SweetFA?

Is that what cost you 2 SweetFA premierships?
My relationship with the Sweet FA is a complicated one.

My enjoyment of the league ebbs and flows. I loved my time at the Bombers when I was around. The years when I was on the list but not around I was very burnt out. When I came back I wanted a new challenge and a new club. I only played with a few of the Bombers there previously so it felt like a good time to find somewhere new.

But no, I've never abandoned Essendon.

My relationship with the Sweet FA is a complicated one.

My enjoyment of the league ebbs and flows. I loved my time at the Bombers when I was around. The years when I was on the list but not around I was very burnt out. When I came back I wanted a new challenge and a new club. I only played with a few of the Bombers there previously so it felt like a good time to find somewhere new.

But no, I've never abandoned Essendon.

its-been84years-titanic.gif

We don't see many in Baghdad.
They are a bit gamy when roasted, no one minds when it is the only food for miles around.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - East Side Hawks v Baghdad Bombers @ The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back