Resource Season 38 Rules and Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Pointless putting one in now anyway

If neither captain or co-captain have submitted a team sheet, the simmers will use the latest team sheet submitted by any player listed by the club.

In the event of no team being posted by the deadline the simmers must use the previous weeks team sheet except for round one matches where the team must provide a new team sheet urgently.
But ClarkeM insisted

Otherwise yeah, that’s what what I was referring to

As I'm still a bit bleary eyed and also CBF going through all the rules, can any LG member submit a team sheet should the captain or VC not be around? Wouldn't have helped last night with me being in no mans land, but for future reference...

The team sheet thread itself doesn't state as much but I swear it once said captains only.
I think the squad submission is the only one that had this rule. team sheets can be posted by anyone i believe

But ClarkeM insisted

Otherwise yeah, that’s what what I was referring to
Sometimes simmers may be going away or not be available on weekends so some games may be simmed on Fridays, hence we have the deadline that gives simmers plenty of time to get them simmed. That rule is to make sure if some games need to be simmed on Friday they can be.

No changes anyway so you’ll just cop the penalty.

ClarkeM they are talking about us :grinning:
Pop Tv Idk GIF by Schitt's Creek

Thought someone was
Missing this week
Another beautiful poem. 🤗

Greenery isn't a captains arseh*le.

But what is with LG's in current SFA? 10 seasons ago there would always be at least one LG member who would notice a missing teamsheet, now everyone lets the captain do all the work.

No point even having an LG anymore.
Oh, speak for your own team, ND. 🤗 You should see the ROBUST discussions the Demons have each and every week regarding selection!

Headless perhaps the Dragons need to set a weekly calendar reminder? 🗓
411525.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, that’s a shame.

We all know what happens here so when I’m back on a lappy we’ll do the thing.
Yep it’s a real shame, those pesky Dragons! Oh well, four rounds in and just the one hiccup. Good ratio so far.

I have the same sympathy for the Dragons, as they had for us when we were in this situation.

Enjoy that smack from the karma bus Dragons.:laughv1:
Just remember though, the guy that caused the OOBs so much pain (and ironically would have prevented this situation...) is no longer on our list :moustache:

Just remember though, the guy that caused the OOBs so much pain (and ironically would have prevented this situation...) is no longer on our list :moustache:
Indeed if serial_thrilla was still with you this would never have happened.:laughv1:

Time to take over again mate and save the Dragons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Season 38 Rules and Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back