Resource Season 38 Rules and Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Just remember though, the guy that caused the OOBs so much pain (and ironically would have prevented this situation...) is no longer on our list :moustache:
Hang on a second here mate weren't you the so called captain of the Dragons during Fumblergate?

If you were then why didn't you reign your bulldog in?

Hang on a second here mate weren't you the so called captain of the Dragons during Fumblergate?

If you were then why didn't you reign your bulldog in?
I misplaced the leash :shrug:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL he'd probably vote for the club to be wound up.
Or merge them in with the Royals which probably would be a fate worse than death.:laughv1:

Just remember though, the guy that caused the OOBs so much pain (and ironically would have prevented this situation...) is no longer on our list :moustache:

But you got two of our "best" players! One even became your "captain."

1723867424186.gif

6A) Major Offence

The following list of offences will result in a 4 point plus a 2-game suspension for the captain (if there are multiple captains at a club, the captain of the offending club will be randomly selected for suspension) in league standings:
  • Failure to submit a complete team sheet in the submission thread by the deadline as per 5A

Wellity, wellity, there's been a wrong 'un by the Dragons and I hereby find them in breach of rule 6A which results in a 4pt penalty (Falconista) and a 2 game suspension for whichever one of Greenery or DragoDelph want to fall on their sword.

6D) Appeals

If players or teams wish to dispute raised penalties, they may submit appeals by post in this thread, by private message, or by committee representative to the league administration which describes mitigating evidence (I doubt that they want to add wasting the committee's time to their list of red faced tomfoolery).

Have a nice weekend all.

He means it should of been 10.

Mad Penguin GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Season 38 Rules and Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back