Resource Season 38 Rules and Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright. Wheel out the penalties so we can accept and move on.

Still need us to drop in a sheet now, or you happy to use last weeks?
(That’s all I was going to use anyway).
Do a team sheet NOW

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The lite pineapple ones knock him out.
FFS Wosh, it's bad enough I'm party to a missed team sheet, now you're revealing my most shameful secrets!

Greenery isn't a captains arseh*le.

But what is with LG's in current SFA? 10 seasons ago there would always be at least one LG member who would notice a missing teamsheet, now everyone lets the captain do all the work.

No point even having an LG anymore.
I think you’ll find most are pretty vigilant, one teams **** up doesn’t make all LG’s useless.

I think you’ll find most are pretty vigilant, one teams **** up doesn’t make all LG’s useless.
It's true several LGs are very good at being vigilant for others mistakes for example.
God's work

Pointless putting one in now anyway

If neither captain or co-captain have submitted a team sheet, the simmers will use the latest team sheet submitted by any player listed by the club.

In the event of no team being posted by the deadline the simmers must use the previous weeks team sheet except for round one matches where the team must provide a new team sheet urgently.

As I'm still a bit bleary eyed and also CBF going through all the rules, can any LG member submit a team sheet should the captain or VC not be around? Wouldn't have helped last night with me being in no mans land, but for future reference...

The team sheet thread itself doesn't state as much but I swear it once said captains only.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Season 38 Rules and Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back