Resource Season 38 Rules and Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks Cadsky for the self report here but there is the sweet benefit of reaching into your well of Mila Kunis gifs.

The Gold City Royals will be charged with a breach of 6A, "Failing to submit a valid initial squad in the squad submission thread by deadline as per 4A" as their team sheet was submitted at 6.59am this morning. This is considered a major offence and means the Royals will be docked 4 premiership points and Cadsky will be suspended for two matches (rounds 8 & 9).

The Royals reserve the right to appeal, however the contrition shown by Cadsky suggests this has been copped on the chin.

Oh, and

homer simpson GIF

Falconista

Thanks Cadsky for the self report here but there is the sweet benefit of reaching into your well of Mila Kunis gifs.

The Gold City Royals will be charged with a breach of 6A, "Failing to submit a valid initial squad in the squad submission thread by deadline as per 4A" as their team sheet was submitted at 6.59am this morning. This is considered a major offence and means the Royals will be docked 4 premiership points and Cadsky will be suspended for two matches (rounds 8 & 9).

The Royals reserve the right to appeal, however the contrition shown by Cadsky suggests this has been copped on the chin.

Oh, and

homer simpson GIF

Falconista
We will be enacting our right of appeal.

Thank you

Gold City Royals wish to appeal the charge laid out by administrator The Filth Wizard for a breach of section 4a "Failing to submit a valid initial squad in the squad submission thread by deadline"

The Gold City royals did indeed submit a valid squad list in the squad submission thread prior to deadline. As seen in the post below, the squad was submitted on 30th June, much earlier than the 20th July submission deadline. The Royals request this charge be withdrawn immediately.

View attachment 2035579

Gold City Royals
Official Season 38 Squad List

0. Nothing
007. GreyCrow (LG)
1. Smartys Power
2. Jhye Clark 13
3. Uncle_Leo
5. Golumless
6. krakouers
8. manicpie (R)
9. nahnah
10. gouki88
11. Bianconeri
12. Ulahoopski
13. Brenton Davy
14. hotchilli
16. Memphis
19. Cadsky (C)
21. Pedro
23. xjamescleanx (R)
24. MrPremiership
29. Mr Cheese (R)
30. grumbleguts (LG)
32. Footypie32 (VC)
37. Zevon
38. Supersuns
44. Membling
50. NTRabbit
51. CakeEater
99. Crimson Azure

Squad size 28/30

IN's : Uncle_Leo (Returning), manicpie (Rookie), xjamescleanx (Rookie), Mr Cheese (Rookie), Crimson Azure (Returning), Supersuns (Dragons)

OUT's : Kapow!!! (delisted), projectv (delisted), SarahSmiles (retired), caesar88 (delisted), Lomas (delisted), Camros2 (delisted), Blacky (delisted), brahj (delisted)​

The Gold City Royals also wish to appeal any potential future charges relating to rule 6A "Failure to submit a complete team sheet in the submission thread by the deadline as per 5A"

Gold City Royals argue that the team sheet deadline exists only to prevent intentional hindrance of the Simmers from simming games in a timely manner. As the team sheet was submitted less than 4 hours after the deadline, it is clear there was no intention to hinder the simmers from performing their duties. As it currently stands at 2.30pm, 11.5 hours after submission deadline, NO GAMES have been simmed for the coming week by any simmer. It is clear that the accidental late submission has caused no hinderance of the simmers or simming process due to the short timeframe it was submitted after deadline.

The Royals also argue that the penalty of 4 premiership points and a 2 game suspension for the captain (me) is is excessive in its nature and the punishment does not fit the crime. We argue that the punishment should sit somewhere between minor and major offence. A single games suspension for the offending captain and NO deduction of premiership points is a far more reasonable punishment for a first offence.

I look forward to the committee discussing all points raised above on their merit and determining a reasonable outcome.

Seems this is a classic case of me doing stuff without coffee. Just wait until Mobbs night.

I retract the original charge and bring forth the proper charge of
  • Failure to submit a complete team sheet in the submission thread by the deadline as per 5A
which should have been the correct copy paste and is replacing the previous charge.

Egg on my face, sure, which would have gone well with that coffee. Congrats on the moral high ground Cadsky and time for me to die in a hole.

Good Night GIF

Seems this is a classic case of me doing stuff without coffee. Just wait until Mobbs night.

I retract the original charge and bring forth the proper charge of
  • Failure to submit a complete team sheet in the submission thread by the deadline as per 5A
which should have been the correct copy paste and is replacing the previous charge.

Egg on my face, sure, which would have gone well with that coffee. Congrats on the moral high ground Cadsky and time for me to die in a hole.

Good Night GIF
Royals appeal as per the points listed above

Gold City Royals wish to appeal the charge laid out by administrator The Filth Wizard for a breach of section 4a "Failing to submit a valid initial squad in the squad submission thread by deadline"

The Gold City royals did indeed submit a valid squad list in the squad submission thread prior to deadline. As seen in the post below, the squad was submitted on 30th June, much earlier than the 20th July submission deadline. The Royals request this charge be withdrawn immediately.

The Gold City Royals also wish to appeal any potential future charges relating to rule 6A "Failure to submit a complete team sheet in the submission thread by the deadline as per 5A"

Gold City Royals argue that the team sheet deadline exists only to prevent intentional hindrance of the Simmers from simming games in a timely manner. As the team sheet was submitted less than 4 hours after the deadline, it is clear there was no intention to hinder the simmers from performing their duties. As it currently stands at 2.30pm, 11.5 hours after submission deadline, NO GAMES have been simmed for the coming week by any simmer. It is clear that the accidental late submission has caused no hinderance of the simmers or simming process due to the short timeframe it was submitted after deadline.

The Royals also argue that the penalty of 4 premiership points and a 2 game suspension for the captain (me) is is excessive in its nature and the punishment does not fit the crime. We argue that the punishment should sit somewhere between minor and major offence. A single games suspension for the offending captain and NO deduction of premiership points is a far more reasonable punishment for a first offence.

I look forward to the committee discussing all points raised above on their merit and determining a reasonable outcome.
Royals appeal as per the points listed above
I'll take it to the committee.
Be fr plss 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Er, I would think one of the reasons the penalty is so relatively heavy is precisely as a deterrent to this happening. Excessive perhaps, but helps to ensure all clubs make jolly well sure the sheets are submitted by the time they are needed to be. We took ours on the chin and are better off for it.

You mean the thing you did?
Gold City Royals argue that the rules exist for others who do bad things on purpose not us who do bad things on accident
Yes Gold City Royals laughed at others getting whacked for innocent mistakes but Gold City Royals think their mistakes are even more innocent and less funny

I submit that this attempt to get out of your just desserts is itself a second offense so throw the book at them committee

The big heavy one with sharp corners

You mean the thing you did?

Gold City Royals argue that the rules exist for others who do bad things on purpose not us who do bad things on accident
Yes Gold City Royals laughed at others getting whacked for innocent mistakes but Gold City Royals think their mistakes are even more innocent and less funny

I submit that this attempt to get out of your just desserts is itself a second offense so throw the book at them committee

The big heavy one with sharp corners
Look at you go with all your multi quoting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Season 38 Rules and Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back