Seating - Grand Final!

Remove this Banner Ad

Centre of the ground, members stand, fourth tier, row W. I think that's around half way back in the top tier, so average seats, but oh well, at least I got them.
I was thinking of giving them up and lining up on the day, but that would be risky.

I've only every applied in the ballot this year and last year, and got them both times, so I can't complain about a 100% hit rate... but a couple of 50+ year members have told me they think it's a conspiracy and that all the level 1/2/3 tickets get allocated to friends of the allocators. :p

Centre of the ground, members stand, fourth tier, row W. I think that's around half way back in the top tier, so average seats, but oh well, at least I got them.
I was thinking of giving them up and lining up on the day, but that would be risky.

I've only every applied in the ballot this year and last year, and got them both times, so I can't complain about a 100% hit rate... but a couple of 50+ year members have told me they think it's a conspiracy and that all the level 1/2/3 tickets get allocated to friends of the allocators. :p
that's not really a bad spot, you get to see the whole game unfold from up on the 4th, especially in the centre as you can see the whole ground evenly

i got tickets through the mcc ballot, so will be sitting in Q38 row P, about halfway up on the 50 i think, paying 400-500 a year for the last 6 years has finally paid off!

i wonder where they will put us.. im a legends P1... I wish i could do it myself online.. please be a decent seat!!!

apparently the ticketek computer allocates tickets on a 'best available' basis exactly as if you were booking online. there will be approx 12,500 tickets for coll members. with around 7,700 priority 1 members that means that they can all expect a very good seat, either premium or prime i would say. the remaining 5000 odd tickets then go to priority 2 and are likely to comprise whatever prime seats are left, plus standard, restricted view and standing room

just remember folks - in 1990 there were 7500 tickets available for members

OF BOTH CLUBS

TOTAL

THAT WAS IT.

'back in my day' you had to sleep (OR NOT SLEEP) in the doorway of the local shopping centre where BASS were situated.

FOR 2 NIGHTS.

you had to be there every hour of every day, for the very real fear of your belongings being tossed aside.

congrats to everyone, enjoy it, but dont get shitfaced before during or after so you do remember every minute.

Same here mate! Did you get the GF Eve Dinner package???

I am fully aware that I will have a horrible seat up the top somewhere, so it is a ****ing rip off for $1350. But as Matty said, I'd sit on the ****ing roof to see this GF!!!

COLLINGWOOD 2010 :D
Worth the money.

I'm off to the Friday Night dinner. Wish I could take my girlfriend with me... it should be interesting, never gone, like a dream come true.

Hi guys i just brought 2 grand final tickets in the Western Bulldogs Corportate Package there is some still available. It will be better than getting a scalpers ticket because we all know that because collingwood are in it. The tickets will go for a fortune.

I paid 1,150 for a standard seat and the grand final breakfast function at melbourne park.

here is the link if you would like it,

http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/gr...6/default.aspx

You can book online and when i rang reception yesterday they said they will be open today. Hope to see you al there

Tickets are given automatically. When it comes to ur name whatever ticket is left will be allocated to you, so you could get prmium, prime or standard. just check your bank account and see how much money was debited

I love the fact the Full AFL members are coming out of thw woodwork, there were so many pies fans in the AFL area last night it was amazing. I firmly believe we may have the best area for atmosphere next week, as the cheersquad might even be surrounded by the opposition, as has happened in past GF's.

Bring it on, I just want my ticket in my hand, even if I am "guaranteed".

Good luck to ya all!

My wife (saints fan) saved up all year and got 2 centre-square packages (bout 2000 each I think). Seating in the ground level M55.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a question not sure if it's been asked; is there still a chance of getting a ticket the old fashioned way & camping out the front of an outlet?
I've got mates already lining up at Greensborough plaza for tickets but as far as I can tell it seems a fruitless exercise.
Thanks

that's not really a bad spot, you get to see the whole game unfold from up on the 4th, especially in the centre as you can see the whole ground evenly
Yeah, not too bad, but I'd still like to be on level 2, or a little closer to the game on level 4. :)
I agree that being up high offers some better 'game overview' (literally) than when you're down low and can't see what's happening on the other side of the ground.

Just a question not sure if it's been asked; is there still a chance of getting a ticket the old fashioned way & camping out the front of an outlet?
I've got mates already lining up at Greensborough plaza for tickets but as far as I can tell it seems a fruitless exercise.
Thanks

Still the best way to do it in my opinion!

I've got family lined up at a shopping centre as well. Wouldn't do it any other way!

Go Pies!!!!!

Yeah, not too bad, but I'd still like to be on level 2, or a little closer to the game on level 4. :)
I agree that being up high offers some better 'game overview' (literally) than when you're down low and can't see what's happening on the other side of the ground.
pretty sure (according to the mcc newsletter) that you can't get centre square level two in the ballot, they are unreserved and hence available for walkups only

you could always get there early, see if anything is available on level 2 (N43-45, 47,48) or level 3 (all of it unreserved) and if not you know that you have a seat up top (of course this would deny someone else a seat...but hell if you are there 6 hours before the game then you probably deserve it

Is there anyway for a member of the general public to get a ticket?
Grand Final packages available from AFL and several clubs.

But you need to pay $1150+ so as a WCE fan I assume that is out of the question. But I and many other Collingwood fans look to have done this, although it is a horribly stupid financial decision.:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Seating - Grand Final!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back