Seating - Grand Final!

Remove this Banner Ad

I rang Michael at the Western Bulldogs (number appears on the link I provided). I asked him to confirm my payment and confirm that I will be allocated a ticket. He did this and also notified me of the seating sections available with the package. I chose m33, row AA and he said he would allocate that to me. He was very helpful. I also received a payment confirmation email, followed closely by an email confirming that my Grand Final Package with ticket and Grand Final Brunch entry had gone through. This email included all the information about the brunch.

Hope yours went through mate!

GO PIES!!!!!!!!

I booked mine too last night $1150 for the big bounce package and spoke to Micheal and Dave today. I'm rapt with our seats in Q5, and they are being mailed off tomorrow. Ps you are in section Q33 not M33 as all the tickets are in the top deck.;)
If anyone want the same tickets here is the link...
http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/grand final packages/tabid/10676/default.aspx

I booked mine too last night $1150 for the big bounce package and spoke to Micheal and Dave today. I'm rapt with our seats in Q5, and they are being mailed off tomorrow. Ps you are in section Q33 not M33 as all the tickets are in the top deck.;)
If anyone want the same tickets here is the link...
http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/grand final packages/tabid/10676/default.aspx

Yeah I'm in Q33.. I read a post from someone just before typing mine saying they were sitting in m something so for some reason I just had the letter 'm' on my mind! Sorry for triggering some unnecessary rants!

My ANZ account has not been debited yet.

Legends membership - guaranteed ticket supposedly

Can see the $5 ticketec charge from registration day.

any others with Legends memberships that have not been debited yet?

i was debited yesterday arvo (anz mastercard) do u have credit card or debit card? the numbers between available funds and current balance should be different.. it wont come up on past transactions for a few days yet... if it hasnt gone through they will ring you sometime today (so the letter said) to organise payment

Thanks 20YEARSON , there is a difference between the amount , equal to the cost of a premium seat. Thanks for the tip. At least I can sleep tonight now.

Cheers
Dansa

i was debited yesterday arvo (anz mastercard) do u have credit card or debit card? the numbers between available funds and current balance should be different.. it wont come up on past transactions for a few days yet... if it hasnt gone through they will ring you sometime today (so the letter said) to organise payment

Yep exactly...check your avail funds and your balance - add it up to your credit limit - there should be a difference. Don't stress...you're guaranteed. If you don't get them - there will be a long long list of ppl happy to call the pies on your behalf to blast them!

yeah as a legends member ive been debited $235 which is a prime seat (second best) i wonder why i havent got a premium seat.. but it doesnt worry me because i'll be going straight to standing room m31

yeah as a legends member ive been debited $235 which is a prime seat (second best) i wonder why i havent got a premium seat.. but it doesnt worry me because i'll be going straight to standing room m31

same with me, but standing M8. May even try and swap my ticket with someone who'll appreciate it more.

So I'm a Legends member, I registered in the required time period, yet haven't been debited!!???!!!

I rang up all my banks/credit cards etc. and no transactions have come through...

Can't believe it, I'm fearing the worst

So I'm a Legends member, I registered in the required time period, yet haven't been debited!!???!!!

I rang up all my banks/credit cards etc. and no transactions have come through...

thats no good... for your sake i hope you entered the correct card details etc. i will be ringing the club first thing tomorrow morning mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So are we as legends members meant to be waiting for an email to say where we are seated?
We don't have to queue up right? Its was automatically given to us and we can pick them up at the venue? is that right?? correct me if im wrong.

Sigh... Don't think i've had any luck, as no money has gone out of my account :(

If anyone cannot make it & has 2 spare tickets, I am willing to pay a substantial amount... It would be a dream come true for me to be there.....

Please send me a pm...

Thanks guys..

So are we as legends members meant to be waiting for an email to say where we are seated?
We don't have to queue up right? Its was automatically given to us and we can pick them up at the venue? is that right?? correct me if im wrong.

Pickup from 12noon tomorrow at Ticketek outlets or from the G on the morning of the game I believe.

some priority 1 and 2 members have already been able to collect their tickets today. i know some captains members who were successful in getting a ticket and they collected them from ticketek late today. they all got standard seats, some in Q8 and some down in M33

This shouldn't be right.....have you checked the difference between funds and available funds on your cc? The actual transaction won't come up for a few days?

Keep positive...and ring the pies first thing in the morning if you don't have an email confirmation from them tomorrow!

12noon tomorrow from Ticketek outlets, need your email confirmation, credit card used and photo ID.

Just a quick question.

I'm a priority 1 member, have registered in the ballot in the date specified. $270 was debtied from my CC yesterday, but I still haven't received a confirmation e-mail.

Would people be still waiting for these e-mail confirmations?

Just a quick question.

I'm a priority 1 member, have registered in the ballot in the date specified. $270 was debtied from my CC yesterday, but I still haven't received a confirmation e-mail.

Would people be still waiting for these e-mail confirmations?

Yeah no email for me either, the money has come out, but I haven't received any further notifications. I assume something will come through tomorrow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Seating - Grand Final!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back