Seating - Grand Final!

Remove this Banner Ad

Ooh, goody, a few pies fans in M16 now, just look for the little bugger going nuts down front (row c) in the number 4 jumper, it may well be me.

I am probably spending the first half in my sisters seat (q27) and then the second half back in my seat (m16 row c).

Updated:

M8 - dansa
M11 - Steveo79, Anderson Brown, Breakthelines
M12 - Pennym, SunnyTEE
M14 - mandy, Doc September, Fitzy
M16 - Mattys123, Kirby, Hagla
M18 - Pies Time is NOW, adamov13
M19 - Crazypie, Vampire013
M21 - P0508
M24 - jaxter600, lutts, Ron, bothfeetshanker
M31 - 20yearson, Rohan25
M32 - abakus
M33 - daics 35, yeee haaaa!!!!, docks
M34 - MagpieJoel, Lexus Rose Oval, Jabso, Dave06
M35 - WE ARE THE MAGPIES, UNLockyerDawes
M36 - Syphoncom
M54 - cobbly, THATSGOLD, IanfromSA
M56 - Hoggy, neilk, CRAZYMAGPIE, da ilks, Unknown Identity

N23 - Dawson
N26 - Visions, PiEs In ThE SKY!!! JA PM
N28 - OntheBall
N29 - Roxy26
N46 - Timmy From Thomastown

P1 - magpielicious
P15 - Vinnie Vegas, Steveq91
P19 - Jonno

Q3 - Thommo42
Q5 - rocket1
Q7 - sd26
Q8 - cthor
Q9 - Pies 10, Lenny29
Q13 - Shpeshal Ed
Q15 - lgarth80
Q18 - Zan5hin
Q23 - cakewalk 1
Q26 - pie35
Q29 - Fromtheouter, Frankie23
Q32 - Didak Fan88, kazy
Q33 - Didak004
Q34 - handy point, dunno4
Q36 - doppleganger
Q38 - Al Scorcho
Q50 - j2roc
Q51 - Abs of STEELE
Q52 - BarenVonHuffing
Q53 - PiesFan87
Q54 - Knowledge
Q55 - FlipFoot

Whats the go with tickets for next week? i
s there another ballot?
Corporate packages? another $1000 plus needed to be forked out and ripped off with again?

anybody know?
does the AFL even know?

Whats the go with tickets for next week? i
s there another ballot?
Corporate packages? another $1000 plus needed to be forked out and ripped off with again?

anybody know?
does the AFL even know?
Good call. As a legends member do I now have to just hope I can get through quicker than a 3 game member?? Or are we still guaranteed tickets?? From the AFL announcement it reads first in best dressed. Very bad form if that's the case.

Wow I was wrong.. I was Q41.

Anyway... the thread lives for another week.

Round 2!!

updated OP:
Edit:

Will update here with the seating locations for Saturday 2nd October, Grand Final Rematch.

Good luck with seating!

All information for ticketing can be found at:
http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/103194/default.aspx

---------------------------------------------------------------------

-M:-

-N:-

-P:-

-Q:-

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Competing club members can purchase tickets from 9am on Monday while AFL members will get their opportunity from 9am on Tuesday.

The general public will have access to any remaining tickets at 9am on Wednesday.

The Melbourne Cricket Club says about 12,000 reserved seats on levels 1, 2 and 4 will go on sale to full members on Tuesday at noon. There will be a maximum of eight seats available per transaction.

The remaining 10,000 seats and 1000 standing room spots not sold in advance will be available when gates open at 10.30am next Saturday.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Desperate for Members Barcode/Tickets

I'm an AFL silver member who spent $1300 on the western bulldogs corporate package for yesterdays game, it seems no corporate packages will be available to next weeks game, so im stuffed pretty much cant get a ticket.

Havent missed a game in 3 years apart from interstate games.

Collingwood do not allow AFL silver members in their club allocation of tickets and silver members dont have the right to AFL member tickets unless there are some left over from the gold members, which never happens.

if anyone has an eligible membership type to obtain a ticket to the rematch and cant attend next week or wants to arrange some sort of monetary deal for access to ur membership number/ticket. PM me and we can sort something out

I'm so shattered
Cheers

Quoted for last page:

Competing club members can purchase tickets from 9am on Monday while AFL members will get their opportunity from 9am on Tuesday.

The general public will have access to any remaining tickets at 9am on Wednesday.

The Melbourne Cricket Club says about 12,000 reserved seats on levels 1, 2 and 4 will go on sale to full members on Tuesday at noon. There will be a maximum of eight seats available per transaction.

The remaining 10,000 seats and 1000 standing room spots not sold in advance will be available when gates open at 10.30am next Saturday.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Probably an idea, that if anyone here is missing out on tickets, people on BF can actually jump online for the general tickets if that's a possibility?

It's not like buying tickets would ever cost you, you'd generally get your cash back and a beer bought for you if you don't jack the price up like a c-bomb. So maybe that's an idea.

Also, some people make every game, some don't. Oh well. I'll hopefully know around Tuesday where we'll be sitting :D

Weighing up whether staying in Melbourne all week is worthwhile... gonna be on ticketek at 9am sharp tomoz... might try for prime seats this time... we were literally two rows from the back in q34. great view, but would like to be a little closer this time.

Got a friends wedding to go to next sunday morning in the Hunter Valley, so it's gonna be an epic journey, whatever we decide to do.

Yeah i had a standing room ticket yesterday, was ok, good atmosphere there but it was a little squashed at times, so tomorrow morning i hope to get a decent seat.

Flying overseas at 6am Sunday morning, so i have to be at the airport at 4.30am :(
Looks like i wont be able to have a big one after the game as i don't want to rock up to the airport smashed.

Hi All.

If anyone can't make it next week but can get two tickets anyway, please let me know, desperate to go.

PM me,

Thanks so much :)

Looks like i wont be able to have a big one after the game as i don't want to rock up to the airport smashed.

Sleep on the plane!:D

I hope you guys win and I hope everyone gets a seat to the GF. I have decided to personally not go this week as I had already committed to my sisters wedding that day (yeah I know but it gives you guys 8 more tickets so I'll be doing you a favour)

PS: Can Pendelbury do something this week? I did win on Heyes but I would have much rather Pendelbury get the medal!

Sorry for the double, noticed the other thread.

Some mod feel free to merge them, or have someone maintain the OP with the list like someone did for the first GF. I've updated the main post and can, or someone else can just use the template if they can bf in the merged thread :D

No point splitting between the two.

Go Pies!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Seating - Grand Final!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back