Seating this week?

Remove this Banner Ad

daggles

Team Captain
Mar 18, 2002
Upwey
Other Teams
kangas
An away game against Hawthorn but at Telstra Dome. Does our membership get us in and a seat with the Gods on level 4 or a seat somewhere lower and more civilised? Our away games at the G get us seats in the AFL members reserve at ground level. And how come we've swapped home grounds against Hawthorn? Do we need to buy a reserved seat to get a decent view?

daggles said:
An away game against Hawthorn but at Telstra Dome. Does our membership get us in and a seat with the Gods on level 4 or a seat somewhere lower and more civilised? Our away games at the G get us seats in the AFL members reserve at ground level. And how come we've swapped home grounds against Hawthorn? Do we need to buy a reserved seat to get a decent view?

We have memberships with reserved seats and I believe we must sit with the birds up on level 4 :(

dani77 said:
We have memberships with reserved seats and I believe we must sit with the birds up on level 4 :(

I've said it before and I'll keep saying it.. This is exactly the reason why I got an AFL membership with North Club Support...

Reserved seat on the wing (lvl 1) for every game.

wakeboardandy said:
I've said it before and I'll keep saying it.. This is exactly the reason why I got an AFL membership with North Club Support...

You must have been surrounded by Bummer supporters the other week?

you can sit near the cheersquad on level 1 by just presenting your membership at the ticket booth....

I can anyway with my squadron membership... im guessing you can with the other memberships?

I presume my membership will get me in and i'm happy to sit with the cheer squad. My regular home game seat is near the wing, city side and i get a bit envious when the players gather near the race to acknowledge the supporters over there. We get a better view of the game but miss the intimacy of being up close to applaud our hero s off the ground. Note to Simmo: trot over to the city side of the ground one day and let us show you what we think of your efforts!! I'm surrounded by blue and white over there so i'm sure you;d get a great response.

wakeboardandy said:

Isn't it great

RoyalBlue said:
I've got a North Vic 14, no reserved seat, I'll be sitting up on level three, hopefully near the front, I've always loved the seats if I can get one nice and close to the front.
Come when the gates open and you can smack the adboards on the wing up the top.

But you MUST come when the gates open, those seats get taken first.

daggles said:
You must have been surrounded by Bummer supporters the other week?

Yes I certainly was... Had the Roo boys right in front of me on the fake grass and all other sides of me left, right and back I was surrounded by Bummers... And didn't I love it... :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RoyalBlue said:
I've got a North Vic 14, no reserved seat, I'll be sitting up on level three, hopefully near the front, I've always loved the seats if I can get one nice and close to the front.

Yup, better option that 15 rows back on Level 1. The problem is getting there too early and waiting too long. Not even chearleaders there to entertain us. The AFL should be thinking forward not waiting for the penny to drop. :rolleyes:

I'd have some form of entertainment happening. It's called value for money.

Master Chief said:
How much do those memberships cost? Cause I wanna get one next year that gives me level 1 seating at every roos game

$280 a year plus a $290 once of joining fee which you can split of two years... Money still goes to your club and you are still classified as a Roos Member...

At the G as you probably know the whole middle part of the wing in the southern stand is AFL members area.... 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Level. 2nd and sometimes 3rd level being reserved and level 1 and 4 unreserved except for fully ticketed matches. If you want to reserve a seat at the G on lvl 2 it costs you $5.80 which you can book on the first saturday of every month for the next months games.

At the dome AFL members seating is the whole middle section of the docklands side wing on level 1. Once again it costs $5.80 to reserve a seat or if you turn up on the day you can get a reserved seat for no extra. But for big games lvl 1 seats sell out. You can sit on lvl 3 for no extra charge.

At the 2 MCG games this year I have sat on lvl 2 for both games and the game against the hawks I had the players right behind me. (Motlop, kris shore, hamish etc... was good chatting to them).

At the Dome for every match I have sat right on the wing row b.. Right next to the interchange bench with the radio boundary riders right in front of me in Row A. It is great seats as you are right close up to the players as most of the time they sit on seats along the fence rather than the benches. Also good having a chat with the likes of Dipper and the Doc..

Also after about 8 years you become a Full AFL member which pretty much gets you a Grand Final Ticket every year and you don't pay full prices for Finals tickets either..

wakeboardandy said:
Also after about 8 years you become a Full AFL member which pretty much gets you a Grand Final Ticket every year and you don't pay full prices for Finals tickets either..
You know we used to be able to just walk into the grand final with no booking and no charge and we could sit anywhere we liked in the members area and watch 3 games of football.

But hey going to the Footy is much better now. :rolleyes: :( :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Seating this week?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back