Seconds Footy for the APS

Remove this Banner Ad

theweatherman said:
I too think bonnetboy should shut up with his ridiculous stories and predictions. Unless we all want to hear the story about how he got the nickname bonnetboy... I also agree with Chugga, go back to the 19th century lifestyle in WA where you all believe you are better than us Victorians. But then again thats, what the psychologists say, an "inferiority complex". If there were any people smart enough in your small seperated society to know what that meant, i would be extremely suprised. It is a joke that Western Australia was made part of our great country with delinquents like yourself living there.

Another big private school boy showing off his interlectual skills, good on ya mate but tell it to some one who cares. Come to WA and ill show u a thing or two about delinquents and seperated societies.

loveit20 said:
Another big private school boy showing off his interlectual skills, good on ya mate but tell it to some one who cares. Come to WA and ill show u a thing or two about delinquents and seperated societies.

Why is your spelling so good? :confused:

loveit20 said:
good private school boy, your getting ur 20,000 grand worth:thumbsu:

No, last time I checked even lower class bums could spell basic words like that....

There's still hope, hang in there....

loveit20 said:
good private school boy, your getting ur 20,000 grand worth:thumbsu:

Mate, we are the people that will be laughing in about 10 years when we turn school fees into profit mate. not only will we be able to pay back our school fees, we will be able to make them back 30 fold

Chugga said:
No, last time I checked even lower class bums could spell basic words like that....

There's still hope, hang in there....

ahhahahahahah what would u know about lower class bums. You live in an masion you own 4-wheel drives and bm's you go to a private school but nah u would associate with lower class people alot.

loveit20 said:

You would show me a thing or two about deliquents and seperated societies as you third worlders over there seem to have an abundance of.

theweatherman said:
You would show me a thing or two about deliquents and seperated societies as you third worlders over there seem to have an abundance of.

come to perth and ill show you around.

theweatherman said:
No. I'm not quite ready for a timewarp back to the 19th century.

mm just shows how much u dadys boys get out of ur masions. You sound like u know alot about perth:thumbsdown:. Stick to your mansion

loveit20 said:
mm just shows how much u dadys boys get out of ur masions. You sound like u know alot about perth:thumbsdown:. Stick to your mansion

Intellectually impaired, or just plain ******ed?

theweatherman said:
Loveit20, I don't have a BMW, or a mansion. I could thrash you in either a fist fight, football match or a drinking contest.

I can vouch for all of this. theweatherman is a mans man, and will beat anyone in either of these.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh so what, most of us do have BM's and Mansions, criticising us just because our parents are successful is stupid. But when you get out onto the oval we're all the same, going for the same footy, it really doesn't matter what car the bloke standing next to you has or where he lives.

theweatherman said:
Loveit20, I don't have a BMW, or a mansion. I could thrash you in either a fist fight, football match or a drinking contest.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, that is the funniet thing ive heard, typical private school boys thinking their top of the world, just backs up my point they u dont get outside your mansion.
A) You play footy in a private schools 3RDS team HAHAHAHAHAH
B) You wouldnt no the first thing about drinking, you probably drink :D:D:D:Dy beer like vb that feral stuff or hahn ice or those other gay melbourne beers. Come to perth and ill show u a real beer.
C) Fist fight ahahahha, i lived in frankston thats self explanatory. Come back when you can actually do something other than get money off ur dad.

jcats#6 said:
Yeh so what, most of us do have BM's and Mansions, criticising us just because our parents are successful is stupid. But when you get out onto the oval we're all the same, going for the same footy, it really doesn't matter what car the bloke standing next to you has or where he lives.

hahahahah, dadys boy. exactly my point. But u wouldnt no the first thing about hard footy so dont begin to describe it

loveit20 said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA, that is the funniet thing ive heard, typical private school boys thinking their top of the world, just backs up my point they u dont get outside your mansion.
A) You play footy in a private schools 3RDS team HAHAHAHAHAH
B) You wouldnt no the first thing about drinking, you probably drink :D:D:D:Dy beer like vb that feral stuff or hahn ice or those other gay melbourne beers. Come to perth and ill show u a real beer.
C) Fist fight ahahahha, i lived in frankston thats self explanatory. Come back when you can actually do something other than get money off ur dad.

What have you got against Hahn Ice? I though you would be a fan, it's less than $1 a can...

loveit20 said:
hahahahah, dadys boy. exactly my point. But u wouldnt no the first thing about hard footy so dont begin to describe it

Mate give us some evidence to support your self-proclamation of playing 'hard footy' then maybe somebody will listen to you. The APS produces footballers just as hard as anybody, take Campbell Brown and Will Slade (both from Scotch) as examples, both these boys lived in Toorak and drove BMW's and look at them now, both hard as they come playing AFL.

P.S. If you live in WA, why the :D:D:D:D are you posting on APS boards? Obviously you have no life and love making irrelevant posts on boards that have absolutely nothing to do with you.

P.P.S - If you were wondering what "IRRELEVANT" means, here is a definition - '[SIZE=-1]having no bearing on or connection with the subject at issue'
Bear this in mind
[/SIZE]

jcats#6 said:
Mate give us some evidence to support your self-proclamation of playing 'hard footy' then maybe somebody will listen to you. The APS produces footballers just as hard as anybody, take Campbell Brown and Will Slade (both from Scotch) as examples, both these boys lived in Toorak and drove BMW's and look at them now, both hard as they come playing AFL.

P.S. If you live in WA, why the :D:D:D:D are you posting on APS boards? Obviously you have no life and love making irrelevant posts on boards that have absolutely nothing to do with you.

P.P.S - If you were wondering what "IRRELEVANT" means, here is a definition - '[SIZE=-1]having no bearing on or connection with the subject at issue'
Bear this in mind
[/SIZE]

ONLY 2 AFL PLAYERS, thanks for proving my point again:)

2 v. 0, i wonder which one wins. Seems you have no formal education, I will explain. 2 is higher than 1 which is higher than 0. You have no examples, jcats#6 has provided 2. Victoria wins.

jcats#6 said:
Your stupidity and ignorance overwhelms me

hahahahah you want me to name the players that have played AFL from my club ok
Josh Carr
Des Headland
Peter Bell
Robert Hadrill
Byron Schammer
Adam+Troy Selwood
Simon Black
thats all i can think of at the moment.
Let me explain what this means, here are 7 staright of the top of my head that have photos in our club rooms. 7 is higher than 6 which is higher than 2
Bad luck guys, try again

loveit20 said:
hahahahah you want me to name the players that have played AFL from my club ok
Josh Carr
Des Headland
Peter Bell
Robert Hadrill
Byron Schammer
Adam+Troy Selwood
Simon Black
thats all i can think of at the moment.
Let me explain what this means, here are 7 staright of the top of my head that have photos in our club rooms. 7 is higher than 6 which is higher than 2
Bad luck guys, try again

Selwoods grew up in bendigo, Schammer in Adelaide, makes sense yeah?

You're an idiot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Seconds Footy for the APS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back