see ya's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players that appear twice:

Logan Renolds ( 180cms)
Jordan Hayden ( 185cms)
Ryan Gardiner ( Drafted the Geelong) (196cms)
Nicolas Dodge (182)
Mitchell Rainbird (186)
Jesse Johnson. ( 193)
Issac Franks (193)

2015 Draft Combine:

Nicholas Dodge – Lauderdale
Isaac Franks – Lauderdale
Ryan Gardiner – Burnie
Mitch Rainbird – Glenorchy
Jake Sushames – North Launceston

Cross-referencing the above lists and removing Rainbird leaves:
- Dodge
- Franks
- Gardner

I hope it's Gardner. EDIT: Probably not. A Carlton supporter, apparently: http://www.afltas.com.au/nervous-gardner-now-a-cool-cat/

Last edited:

ep2006 should be all over this .. the game between Hawks and freo in Tassie Hucka was sitting next to Simmo who was watching that game in the outer . any vision of that will give us visual evidence

ep2006 watches all games through the gap between his fingers as his hands are covering his face.

Why would Simmo attend a game against Hawks and Freo in Tassie ?
My guess is Simmo was doing reconnaisance as after r 15 we had to play both sides . Maybe Hucka's Dad being a coach knew Simmo and Hucka tagged along. You are Tassie arent u . Sure you woulda been all over that and seen Simmo yourself.

My guess is Simmo was doing reconnaisance as after r 15 we had to play both sides . Maybe Hucka's Dad being a coach knew Simmo and Hucka tagged along. You are Tassie arent u . Sure you woulda been all over that and seen Simmo yourself.
I highly doubt Simmo would fly down to watch a game mid season.... And if he did he would be spotted in the crowd,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread is getting a little weird.

This. But, anyways, the Tweet re Adam Simpson was from 18 May 2014 and referred to a Freo game so seems to be the 2014 round 9 Freo vs Geelong game in Perth on the weekend that WCE had a bye which would make sense.

Also would he keep referring to the U18 championship if he played for Div 2 Tasmania? Also his Twitter account followed to teams: Freo and WCE

I think we are looking for a WA U18 player with Tasmanian family...

I highly doubt Simmo would fly down to watch a game mid season.... And if he did he would be spotted in the crowd,
This. But, anyways, the Tweet re Adam Simpson was from 18 May 2014 and referred to a Freo game so seems to be the 2014 round 9 Freo vs Geelong game in Perth on the weekend that WCE had a bye which would make sense.

Also would he keep referring to the U18 championship if he played for Div 2 Tasmania? Also his Twitter account followed to teams: Freo and WCE

I think we are looking for a WA U18 player with Tasmanian family...
There ya go the year before . Thanks Chris making sense now. No it isnt . I am still confused. All a bit of fun tho . Dont mind the clouseau marple mysteries so this real life one is good fun. Veronica Mars for you youngens

go huck yourself m8
Oi+m8+u+fookin+mad+m8+u+fookin+_09cddd977aa21792732f0a6f8072e0da.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back