Selwood to Carlton!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

next_afl_player

Senior List
Mar 17, 2004
Other Teams
Carlton
I'm mates with his brother Joel Selwood who currently plays at Bendigo Pioneers, Told me His brother will be a blue next year!

How does a guy with obvious ability and supposedly a good head on his shoulders become almost expendable so quickly. What has he done wrong?

duckboy said:
How does a guy with obvious ability and supposedly a good head on his shoulders become almost expendable so quickly. What has he done wrong?
yeah that beats the hell out of me also. still though, no deal has been done yet.

jmain14 said:
yeah that beats the hell out of me also. still though, no deal has been done yet.

Sorry guys i did not make myself quite clear,

no deal has been worked out on Selwood, Therefore depending on what players go into the PSD, he is most likely to be picked up by Carlton in the PSD....Exact words from his brother Joel!

duckboy said:

The word is that there's an offer on the contract, but it's been an amicable decision between both parties for Troy to see if there's anything better out there. I think it's dependent on whether a suitable trade can be worked out. If not he'll sign with Brisbane. I'd be very surprised (not to mention a little p**sed off) if I saw him in the PSD.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

next_afl_player said:
I'm mates with his brother Joel Selwood who currently plays at Bendigo Pioneers, Told me His brother will be a blue next year!

God I wish school holidays were over

All these pre-pubescents with contacts close to AFL level.

Wait and see, there's only a few hours left

next_afl_player said:
Sorry guys i did not make myself quite clear,

no deal has been worked out on Selwood, Therefore depending on what players go into the PSD, he is most likely to be picked up by Carlton in the PSD....Exact words from his brother Joel!

Hope this is true, would love Selwood at Carlton next year.

next_afl_player said:
I used to know his mothers sisters hairdresser who is a second cousin to Jenna Jameson who ****** one of John Howards associates who ran into the bakery owner in Bendigo who was talking to his fathers second best friend who said next year he was weighing up his options between Kangaroo Flat and Dunolly !!!

Murray said:
What a coincidence - and with you following the Blues.
Go figure

Sorry mate, but if you dont believe dont try to persuae people to "GO FIGURE" like you have facts that i dont know Joel....Tipical Colliwobble trash mate you are!

mark73 said:
I used to know his mothers sisters hairdresser who is a second cousin to Jenna Jameson who ****** one of John Howards associates who ran into the bakery owner in Bendigo who was talking to his fathers second best friend who said next year he was weighing up his options between Kangaroo Flat and Dunolly !!!

Seriousssss!!! Swearrrr ronnn yourrrr mummmmm!!!

next_afl_player said:
Sorry mate, but if you dont believe dont try to persuae people to "GO FIGURE" like you have facts that i dont know Joel....Tipical Colliwobble trash mate you are!

I see they are not big on spelling in year 7 at your school.

See if you can spot the mistakes

Thanks for the word from Joel, tell him the 4 brothers are welcome at Carlton. ;)

Don't worry about the flack, it goes with the territory on here. :p

Murray said:
I see they are not big on spelling in year 7 at your school.

See if you can spot the mistakes

ok i admit i made spelling mistakes, I am human yeah!

Geesse someone is REALLLYYY into the books

next_afl_player said:
ok i admit i made spelling mistakes, I am human yeah!

Geesse someone is REALLLYYY into the books

Of course you are human - that is why you are telling lies about Selwood, it is purely a human trait.

Why aren't you at School today, are you wagging it, does your mum know?

Remove this Banner Ad

Selwood to Carlton!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back