Coaching Staff Senior Coach: John Worsfold - Thank you John

Remove this Banner Ad

Well maybe Woosha's move to the bench several games ago now signaled the handover to our new prospective coach. So who's been looking extra stressed in the box lately?...
i guess we can narrow it down pretty easily- there’s only 28 candidates sitting in the box.

i guess we can narrow it down pretty easily- there’s only 28 candidates sitting in the box.

yeah I was looking for that photo just to see who seemed to have a 'head coach' look about him;)

But it's not the craziest thought Ive ever had as he must have abdicated a fair amount of gameday responsibility with the move down there & with an up & comer (& ex hard nut defender:think: ) like Rutten joining the club last yeah well stranger things have happened.

yeah I was looking for that photo just to see who seemed to have a 'head coach' look about him;)

But it's not the craziest thought Ive ever had as he must have abdicated a fair amount of gameday responsibility with the move down there & with an up & comer (& ex hard nut defender:think: ) like Rutten joining the club last yeah well stranger things have happened.
yeah- i think you might be on to something in that they may well have a succession plan happening? or rather, I hope you might be on to something!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its hard to imagine an AFL coach just giving up on winning a flag. I highly doubt his family moving back to perth would be a reason for him to resign. Families generally don't stand in the way of members chasing their dreams, as im sure woosha family has moved back to perth to chase their dreams, they have given their blessings for him to chase his.

Club does a review of their processes and coaching/training around round 7/8 and later in the season.
This was probably one of the things that was identified as coaches doing around the league and we decided to follow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coaching Staff Senior Coach: John Worsfold - Thank you John

Remove this Banner Ad

Back