Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 2, 2010
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Peel Thunder
Hey Purple Blooded supporters,

Im travelling over from Melbourne for the game against the Crows this Saturday and Im going to be running around the stands filming for Docker TV.

Im going to be looking for Freo supporters and ask a few questions like:
-Where they have come from to watch the game? (e.g. Perth, Melbourne or Locals)
-Who is your favourite player and why?
-Which player do you think is going to have a big year for Freo?
-If you had a player to kick a winning goal after the siren who would it be?

Any suggestion for future episodes send me a PM and keep an eye out at the games for me if you are attending if you want to appear on Docker TV! I will be including quizes and other things like 'Who am I' in the future.

The other games i will be doing throughout the year will be Richmond @ MCG Rnd 7, Sydney @ SCG Rnd 17 and Saints @ Etihad Rnd 20.

If you want to see some of my clips from last year, check out my Youtube Channel:
www.youtube.com/user/jseparovich

Hey Purple Blooded supporters,

Im travelling over from Melbourne for the game against the Crows this Saturday and Im going to be running around the stands filming for Docker TV.

Good luck mate. The game is Adelaide so you'll have trouble finding Freo supporters.

Good luck mate. The game is Adelaide so you'll have trouble finding Freo supporters.

Im hoping to be surprised, I was up at the Gabba in rnd 1 and found a whole block of Freo supporters plus we had around 30 just behind the goals in the Cheersquad.

I would have thought we get a couple flying over from Perth.

Im hoping to be surprised, I was up at the Gabba in rnd 1 and found a whole block of Freo supporters plus we had around 30 just behind the goals in the Cheersquad.

I would have thought we get a couple flying over from Perth.

How are you getting there Seppo? Is a Road Trip in order? I may be swayed to come along and then gamble all night after the game! LOL Time to hit hte Poker Room after the game!

It's a Boys Trip! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooo!:D:thumbsu:

Fantastic work Seppo. I cant imagine how awesome it must be to see the boys win away from home. Im yet to see the boys win when I have traveled to Melbourne and that footage of all the players coming down to thank the small group of supporters was pure joy. Looking forward to your next installment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Seppo filming for Docker TV @ AAMI

Remove this Banner Ad

Back