Racing September Daily Punt: Springtime Squib Sloppiness Starts Soon

Group1 winners? the turnball and the 2 pretend ones in Sydney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Off it’s first up run, not his previous. Had every chance.

Was his step up in trip and improvement that was key, every chance to win an exford vs guineas 2nd fave is a huge improvement on getting beat 3.5L in a McNeil. Expected more improvement but to be fair he didn’t really. Peaked late too. No longer. For me in the derby 2000m probs tops him out. I’d send him to the Guineas.

Just saw front bar finally got to races. Ran good figures back in November last year probably one of WA best 3yo sprinters in what was a a poor year. Not sure I expected to see her in a 955 though.

It's just a disgrace a track like that was presented on a major night AGAIN at Death Valley, Makes for unfair racing and demolition type races and 80 percent of horses have no hope before the race even starts. Its just not fair on the owners of horses. First sack the track manager then blow the course up now, not in 2 years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's just a disgrace a track like that was presented on a major night AGAIN at Death Valley, Makes for unfair racing and demolition type races and 80 percent of horses have no hope before the race even starts. Its just not fair on the owners of horses. First sack the track manager then blow the course up now, not in 2 years
It’s always like that though?

i had a fill up tonight early and stopped. i am not talking through my pocket, if i owned a horse and set if for the Moir and copped that i would be livid
Heard a surprising stat tonight that the Moir is one of only 2 G1s over 1000m on the calendar. While it’s obvious now it surprised me. So it’s pretty rough having to run it on leaders tracks if you have a G1 1000m horse.

Also have no clue how the Stutt is g2 300k and guineas prelude a g3 200k race. I don’t even recall a good Stutt winner of late.

Remove this Banner Ad

Racing September Daily Punt: Springtime Squib Sloppiness Starts Soon

Back