SEQAFL Division 1 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Funny that UQ is playing Grange - they have apparently cancelled their prac match the following week that was scheduled against Noosa bc the new coach was concerned about being in the job such a short time and looking to get things right..

Not going to run a tipping comp this year, a little preoccupied with my battle with cancer. If anyone else does feel free to set up a tipping comp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hang in there Tiger G, this could be a premiership year for mighty Mayne!

I am happy to run the Footy comp in Tiger G's place, am overseas though so you'll have to get your tips in Friday night because my brain can't handle the time difference!

Who wants in? No prizes involved right?

Hang in there Tiger G, this could be a premiership year for mighty Mayne!

I am happy to run the Footy comp in Tiger G's place, am overseas though so you'll have to get your tips in Friday night because my brain can't handle the time difference!

Who wants in? No prizes involved right?
Hope you are right pinky, thsnks mate i'll be in the tipping.

Ok, Footy tipping ground rules

- Have to pick the margin for the first game of the round (as shown in the Fixture section of the AFLQ website). Margin will be used to determine winner in the event of a draw at the end of the year
- If you pick the right team and the exact winning margin you get a two point bonus
- If you tip all the winners in a round you get a two point bonus.
- If you don't get your tips in you will automatically get the Away teams.

Does this sound about right?

Sounds good pinky, I like smy's idea about not putting tips, cause its a bit unfair to others especially when all the away teams win on the weekend you don't put your tips in. Also what I did when a member doesn't put their tips in for a few weeks in a row I deleted them.

Remove this Banner Ad

SEQAFL Division 1 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back