SEQAFL Division 1 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

The Mayne Tigers have been very impressive the last 5 weeks

They have been good, they got to work on the last qtr fadeouts, cost them a few games. Great comp so far, looks like Springwood and Palm Beach will be hot favourites for GF playoff. But stranger things have happened in footy. Anybody I can't remember for finals playoff is this comp top 5 or top 6?

They have been good, they got to work on the last qtr fadeouts, cost them a few games. Great comp so far, looks like Springwood and Palm Beach will be hot favourites for GF playoff. But stranger things have happened in footy. Anybody I can't remember for finals playoff is this comp top 5 or top 6?
Top 5 I think

Personally I think the tigers will get there and cause an almighty scare. Narrowly losing to Palm Beach last week who were just about full strength whereas the tigers had 4-5 stars out. Magpies form is looking a little shaky but expect them to creep back up the ladder with some players coming back. Last round match up is simply mouth-watering - Tigers vs Magpies.

Personally I think the tigers will get there and cause an almighty scare. Narrowly losing to Palm Beach last week who were just about full strength whereas the tigers had 4-5 stars out. Magpies form is looking a little shaky but expect them to creep back up the ladder with some players coming back. Last round match up is simply mouth-watering - Tigers vs Magpies.

which 4-5 stars were out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

disagree speedy, he's not a bad player. loves a goal and the celebrations after it too!;)
not good enough to play in a premiership side at this level has been a good player at level below with Alex Hills,Wynum,Yeronga, went ok at Springwood,PBC and now Mayne, struggled at higher level originally with Magpies i think then Vultures and Redland..... gee thats a few clubs must have no drama filling out clearances or having them approved....

My god thats a lot of football clubs!!

Nah Tiger, won't pretend the Roos are travelling that well just right now. You guys would be warm favourites but if we get things together then we will provide a good contest.

Remove this Banner Ad

SEQAFL Division 1 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back