State of Origin Series XIX Round 1: Allies v Vic Metro at the Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

I have literally never heard of any of these Metro players, talent pool must be real grim
Yes Melbourne is full of jammed traffic, but not much in the way of talent

Maybe.

Who do you play for?

Feels like my second season with the Furies, I didn't know who was friend or foe.

Kinda still the same.
The good guys

A half-back general?

vomit GIF

Firstly, I would like all the posters in here to Acknowledge my Premiership in S37.

Once you have paid homage, we can go on with bantering about how the Allies are going to kick your ass this [insert day of match]

Thanks for offering to sit out Round 1

Whoa! Some ordinary Qooty players stepping out for Vic Metro this season, should change their name to the Latte squad 🥴

View attachment 2029939

I really thought you'd appreciate us all taking time out of a busy protesting schedule to deign you with our presence.

Some mighty fine players in our Allies squad, must admit there are quite a few of you that I have been in awe of over the seasons. But one player stands out, as in my first couple of seasons in the game, I was wondering what sort of Cactus juice this poster was on. He was bloody great at baiting opposition players & I slowly warmed to his style, so I find it a great honour to be playing alongside the mighty BRAB

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Firstly, I would like all the posters in here to Acknowledge my Premiership in S37.

Once you have paid homage, we can go on with bantering about how the Allies are going to kick your ass this [insert day of match]
Oh you ****ers won again?

an extraordinary campaigner?

Pretty sure that's on his birth certificate.

If not, it'll definitely be in his obituary.

Some mighty fine players in our Allies squad, must admit there are quite a few of you that I have been in awe of over the seasons. But one player stands out, as in my first couple of seasons in the game, I was wondering what sort of Cactus juice this poster was on. He was bloody great at baiting opposition players & I slowly warmed to his style, so I find it a great honour to be playing alongside the mighty BRAB

I appreciate your devotion. I won’t let you down.

Nice to be on a team again with BRAB.

I miss you filth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back