State of Origin Series XIX Round 1: Allies v Vic Metro at the Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the strongest squad put together since Avengers Endgame.

And yes, we would beat them by 5 goals as well.

That seemed to imply that Dingster would be beating himself, which I thought was your schtick?

Playing at half back this week?

Good to see you're resting me for the important games James Colorado

Next to cooney

Happy Monday Night Raw GIF by WWE

I am shocked you would say that. Shocked and appalled. Mind you, wouldn't expect anything less from a Mint lover like yourself :$
Elmer you must have been adopted. You go alright. :)

Let's be real, you probably couldn't name any of your teammates.

Furies. No.

Allies. Easy when you have 2x heads to cross your I's and dot your T's.

That seemed to imply that Dingster would be beating himself, which I thought was your schtick?

I'll allow it.

For those that watch, Homelander final scene of Season 2 reminds me of Duggan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, that's just part of his charm.

As for me, I quite like being referred to by him as "....um, er.... you with the qooty boots, kick it over here".
Like Dees supporters.
Nice goal number 13!

Did you say neigh?
Unfortunately no. He spat it out all over my nice new blankie.
Shoulda used the inferior brew. Wasted on the human.

Hello, all.

I love State of Origin Qootball. A chance to play alongside posters you wouldn’t normally to prove to them that you’re just as big a d*ckhead as you appear to be from a distance.

Now those doubting my ability to play midfield need a lesson. Though I am a renowned and legendary goal kicker, the fastest ever to this league to 1000 goals and a more impressive CV than anyone aside from the league’s creator at their time of gaining immortal status, I have also been a champion midfielder in another life.

Qooty had an additional home once, on a rival site known as The Animal Enclosure. This was many years ago and that site is presumably dead.

But in that league, I played for the Cougars as a midfielder and was, surprise surprise, a dominant force.

And in SoO, I’d like a run in the midfield to no doubt win player of the series and to show you the other strings to my bow.

Another history lesson for you. That rival league, called the RFFL, was led as administrator by Tarkyn_24. Who ran it into the ground.

When I led our own beloved Sweet FA, it went from strength to strength.

Well you know what they say about gift horses.

"Cover you nads"

When she introduced herself to her new SOO teammates, we all needed to spend a lot of time in rehab.

I'll put it this way, if Gary Rohan was one of us and myblueroan had said hello to him, his interactions with the physio would have only been capable of remaining professional.

When she introduced herself to her new SOO teammates, we all needed to spend a lot of time in rehab.

I'll put it this way, if Gary Rohan was one of us and myblueroan had said hello to him, his interactions with the physio would have only been capable of remaining professional.
I don't recall that being painful.

One of the many advantages of being made out of felt I guess

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin Series XIX Round 1: Allies v Vic Metro at the Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Back