State of Origin Series XIX Round 1: Western Australia v Vic Country at Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I agree, I wonder if missing out on 03 was a factor there rather than it just being due to the wealth of talent around him

I’m glad his partner Jodie Henry did though - her performance at the 04 Olympics still stands out
Selecting Richard Hadley over him still makes me scratch my head.

The Lions were rather lucky star centre half forward Jason Cloke had a rare quiet day.

driving speed racer GIF by Funimation

(Yeah, I know it’s the Mach 5, but I just watched the movie, and they had the 6)

We've been doing that in Victoria for decades.
Again was saving this for Metro but street parking cluttering already busy major arterial roads necessitates this. What a shitshow.

Again was saving this for Metro but street parking cluttering already busy major arterial roads necessitates this. What a shitshow.
I just love chicaning around suburban streets.

I get around that by never going down to Melbourne, again something we'll save for Metro.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Selecting Richard Hadley over him still makes me scratch my head.

The Lions were rather lucky star centre half forward Jason Cloke had a rare quiet day.
At the time I got behind the fairytale like most kids, but yeah it was more of a heart over head selection to retain him after the SF opportunity.

You haven't been to the South-West. Truly god's country. Even Tarkyn_24 would agree with me on this. He has decided to move to Mortlake whenever he gets the chance to.
Hamilton Hill > Hamilton

I get around that by never going down to Melbourne, again something we'll save for Metro.
I could understand opting to never drive in melbourne but never going down altogether comes with missing out on the single best thing about Victoria - the footy

Hamilton Hill > Hamilton
One of my best friends grew up in (Vic’s) Hamilton. She unsurprisingly left as soon as she turned 18 and has never been back (we are both in our 30s).

I could understand opting to never drive in melbourne but never going down altogether comes with missing out on the single best thing about Victoria - the footy
Do you mean to tell me that the best thing about Victoria isn’t the crippling sheer cold I wake up to every single morning?

Do you mean to tell me that the best thing about Victoria isn’t the crippling sheer cold I wake up to every single morning?
Locals love to complain about the cold. Having spent 3 years there and many more winters there (all my trips to Vic were in winter) it’s actually not even that cold.
The lack of sunlight is real though!

Locals love to complain about the cold. Having spent 3 years there and many more winters there (all my trips to Vic were in winter) it’s actually not even that cold.
The lack of sunlight is real though!
Sunny in Mortlake today, even if it's only 8c. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back