State of Origin Series XIX Round 1: Western Australia v Vic Country at Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

So is Masters like a poor man's Big M?
The M in Big M stands for mediocre. They are absolute cowards for not making spearmint milk.

Is that so you can brush your teeth at the same time?
Don't be ridiculous. Brush at the start of the day, drink spearmint milk, brush at the end of the day. It's in the Bible, Leviticus I think.

Don't be ridiculous. Brush at the start of the day, drink spearmint milk, brush at the end of the day. It's in the Bible, Leviticus I think.
Aren't the children a little bit little for this?

Aren't the children a little bit little for this?
They'll grow, thanks to the calcium and other goodness that's packed in Masters Spearmint Milk.

Probably under the laws forbidding the wearing of multi-fabric clothing or the planting of different seeds together.

Probably under the laws forbidding the wearing of multi-fabric clothing or the planting of different seeds together.

Plus something about not eating shellfish as they're apparently "detestable" and then there's the whole discussion about hoofed animals that chew cud... you may eat any animal that has a split hoof completely divided and that chews the cud. `There are some that only chew the cud or only have a split hoof, but you must not eat them.'

meh - just seems too difficult, eat seafood that you like & land animals are ok to

Last edited:
Plus something about not eating shellfish as they're apparently "detestable" and then there's the whole discussion about hoofed animals that chew cud... you may eat any animal that has a split hoof completely divided and that chews the cud. `There are some that only chew the cud or only have a split hoof, but you must not eat them.'

meh - just seems too difficult seafood that you like & land animals are ok to
Yeah in there somewhere. "Thou shalt enjoy the milk of the spearmint, for it will bring a blessing to thy family all the way to the third and fourth generations".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pie 4 Life and co, do you guys have a map with (deidentified unless you’re manangatang ) spots depicting where everyone is originally from?
I do.

You have one of the Sandgropers or are you expecting me to do homework?

Yeah in there somewhere. "Thou shalt enjoy the milk of the spearmint, for it will bring a blessing to thy family all the way to the third and fourth generations".
I really could use a vomit react right now Wosh

I do.

You have one of the Sandgropers or are you expecting me to do homework?
None of the above. Despite how big a state we are I suspect most of us are from Perth or elsewhere in the SW (Bunbury, Busselton etc) with maybe a couple from Kalgoorlie so it’ll end up being a lopsided map.

Is Geelong considered Metro for you guys?

Pie 4 Life and co, do you guys have a map with (deidentified unless you’re manangatang ) spots depicting where everyone is originally from?
We do, just hasn’t been updated to this year, definitely had one last year.

None of the above. Despite how big a state we are I suspect most of us are from Perth or elsewhere in the SW (Bunbury, Busselton etc) with maybe a couple from Kalgoorlie so it’ll end up being a lopsided map.

I am from Tonga*.

* or Fremantle, depending on who you believe.

I'm from the mighty Mid West (Gero and Dongara).

It would be interesting to see our origins if we did a map.

Come August I'll work out if spearmint milk is any good & this commandment shall stand, or if spearmint milk shall be cast to the pile of never to be touched again

Come August I'll work out if spearmint milk is any good & this commandment shall stand, or if spearmint milk shall be cast to the pile of never to be touched again
Combining it with a Mrs Mac's sausage roll works really well (if your stomach can handle a milk and pastry combo).

I'm from the mighty Mid West (Gero and Dongara).

It would be interesting to see our origins if we did a map.
Cool. I have only driven (or rather, been driven) past Dongara but have been to Gero several times. It’s my first year uni trip to Gero and Northampton that stands out most though as it was a coming of age trip for many of us.

I may make a survey tonight and post it in our team thread

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin Series XIX Round 1: Western Australia v Vic Country at Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back