State of Origin Series XIX - Round 4 - Victoria Country vs Allies @ John Terrill Memorial Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Canadian Dancing GIF by Shay Mitchell

Yay.
Thanks Allies.
Thanks for posting Falconista.

Right now off to the pub...cheers.

=====================================
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
VIC COUNTRY : 22.11.143
ALLIES : 12.6.78
=====================================
Totally Epic.

GG Allies, Congrats Vic Country.
What a win to finish last with.

Nice win Country, was that your first? We’ve won twice …. Just saying. 😉
Falconista reasonable call, you know in advance who wins, surely you can doctor the result🥴
Well fought out Allies, especially after the SIM pulled your champion centre man off & made him perform in different positions. 😱

Congrats Counts on the win - great teamwork and who knew that if you waited until after the match for a Guinness that it would be a more positive result & thus taste better

Thanks for posting Falconista

Thank you to the Allies for traveling to our funky home ground and good luck for any remaining matches you may have

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great win Vic country, we were certainly due

For a short arse you can sure ruck Mrs Turbo
  • In an epic battle, Mrs Turbo either broke even with Tigerturbulance or vaguely bested him - it was hard to tell. - 100m from 0 to 100.

Great win Vic country, we were certainly due

For a short arse you can sure ruck Mrs Turbo
  • In an epic battle, Mrs Turbo either broke even with Tigerturbulance or vaguely bested him - it was hard to tell. - 100m from 0 to 100.
Easy to tell... you got done big fella and you know it, vaguely or not!
and I was only on 93% to your 100%

So consider yourself well and truly RUCKED Tigerturbulance

Last edited:
We have 3 options for today's game. Muddy, Rainy or (best case scenerio) Cloudy.
View attachment 2044374View attachment 2044375View attachment 2044376

Today's game is at South Gippsland town of Fish Creek. Home to roughly 800 people and the Greatest Football Club of All-Time. That is not me exaggerating, this club has won 37 premierships since they started playing football in 1891. No club has gotten close to that kind of success that this proud club has had.

However, that's not the reason we're playing here today and why Fish Creek skipped the vote for where Vic Country's home games would be for Series XIX. The reason is shown when you compare the difference between these 2 pictures.

View attachment 2044385View attachment 2044373

You can see that one building is missing. That building was the Fish Creek club rooms that housed where both home and away teams would change in their uniforms as well as 120+ years of trophies, honour boards, memorabilia and memories. I would go into more detail but while I was at the ground yesterday, I found out I didn't have to...

View attachment 2044367

Game Day Counts and if we play with half the spirit of this club, then we'll definitely get the victory today.

P.S. Sorry for the low quality pictures.

A Swallow ant555 AnUltimateRessie BallaratBulldog brahj Broken cats_09 cats2rise ClarkeM croweater 41 Elton Johns Wig FootyGuy13 Frothies Mcveigh GotTheGoodes haydo Headless Jabba73 Knifey Spoony manangatang Mobbs Ocha905 Pamcake1 Pickitt Pie 4 Life Robertio royboy2 SpecialBruce Supersuns TheGoatBaron Tigerturbulance tigland Wosh
What a worthy cause to donate!

Cheers FootyGuy13.

State of Origin Series XIX - Round 4 - Victoria Country vs Allies @ John Terrill Memorial Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back