State of Origin Series XIX Round 2 - South Australia vs West Australia at Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Haighs is the only one of those that I actually like, the rest range from overrated to something I would never eat anyway being a Vegetarian.

Funny you mention FUIC

The counts were outraged that we have two separate brands that sell spearmint milk (I don’t love Masters or Brownes flavoured milk either but I certainly like both more than farmer’s union ).

As far as dairy goes, when I was away from WA it was Mundella Yoghurt that I missed most. As well as Brownes Hi Low milk (Pura which is national isn’t as good and Pura don’t sell hi lo anywhere bar WA anyway)
If I had to eat puke-covered pies and... um, Fritz I think I'd be a vegetarian too.

Got it confused with the rec centre meant the memorial oval there.

Where i watched 2 dudes stage a star wars fight with 1.2m adult appendages that they got from the local adult store
Why would you play at Memorial Oval? It's probably still a nightmare after the cricket season. Rock hard on a dry day and ankle deep mud if it rains.

Why would you play at Memorial Oval? It's probably still a nightmare after the cricket season. Rock hard on a dry day and ankle deep mud if it rains.
Is that the thing you've taken out of CakeEater's anecdote?

On a personal note, I'm expecting to register another 17 scoring shots in this game - except this time it'll be 15:2, instead of 8:9.
That'll be one of the greatest games I've ever seen from the back pocket.

I think there's a lot of faux rivalry between our states. In reality we could break away from the eastern states and create a mining, petroleum and renewable energy superpower.
Imagine being the Allies, who don't actually know where they're from.

Yes. I have no experience in the other aspects so will leave that takeaway for CakeEater to dwell on
Just tell me you were at least a little bit surprised. Whyalla sounds like such a reputable location.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine being the Allies, who don't actually know where they're from.
I don’t blame them for not wanting to admit to being from NSW, QLD, TAS, NT or ACT

Just tell me you were at least a little bit surprised. Whyalla sounds like such a reputable location.
Memorial Oval has an area where the ground drops off a bit outside the dog track. I'm just wondering which of the two staging the Star Wars fight had the higher ground?

The SA-WA border? Well, SA is meant to be a fruit fly -less state

Anyway as your captain philreich would say , what’s the difference between a fruit fly and a fruit bird?

The bird can fly but the fly can’t bird!
Or what's the difference between unlawful and illegal? One is against the law, and the other is a sick bird.

So all this time I thought WFL was Women’s football league but it was Whyalla football league?
I'm a life member of the WFL? ;)

Never once saw Star Wars fights at Memorial Oval though.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back