State of Origin Series XIX Round 2 - South Australia vs West Australia at Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Memorial Oval has an area where the ground drops off a bit outside the dog track. I'm just wondering which of the two staging the Star Wars fight had the higher ground?
i couldnt actually tell as i was more perplexed with what they were fighting with and the ladies fighting for the appendages after.

It was a real welcome to whyalla moment.

Haighs is the only one of those that I actually like, the rest range from overrated to something I would never eat anyway being a Vegetarian.

Funny you mention FUIC

The counts were outraged that we have two separate brands that sell spearmint milk (I don’t love Masters or Brownes flavoured milk either but I certainly like both more than farmer’s union ).

As far as dairy goes, when I was away from WA it was Mundella Yoghurt that I missed most. As well as Brownes Hi Low milk (Pura which is national isn’t as good and Pura don’t sell hi lo anywhere bar WA anyway)
Disappointed you didnt say Spearmint milkshakes are the thing you missed.

You reckon that's bad? USA currently has one as their president
Joe Biden Shock GIF by GIPHY News

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i couldnt actually tell as i was more perplexed with what they were fighting with and the ladies fighting for the appendages after.

It was a real welcome to whyalla moment.
Ok, now it makes sense. I've seen the Whyalla ladies doing that plenty of times, just not the Star Wars bit :thumbsu:

Joe Byron has at least one vote coming his way

I'm not so sure. Do you reckon that guy will be able to fill out the voting slip correctly?

Actually, he doesn't need to. I have been advised by one of my US workmates that the vote counters are given the flexibility to determine the intent of the voter even if they incorrectly complete their vote.

I'm not so sure. Do you reckon that guy will be able to fill out the voting slip correctly?

Actually, he doesn't need to. I have been advised by one of my US workmates that the vote counters are given the flexibility to determine the intent of the voter even if they incorrectly complete their vote.
Holy crap, joint's cooked.

Holy crap, joint's cooked.
Yeah, apparently they think the vote should count even if the person messes it up completely. As long as they think they can determine the intent, they'll count it.
Both Democrats and Republican reps are allowed to be present at the counting at the booths but there is no obligation for them to be there.

Disappointed you didnt say Spearmint milkshakes are the thing you missed.
Haha if I had to pick a supashake I’d go the choc honeycomb easily

It says a lot that you didn’t defend their frog cake ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back