State of Origin Series XIX - Round 4 - Victoria Country vs Allies @ John Terrill Memorial Park

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 2043104

Vic Country Official Teamsheet

Round 4 vs Allies

B: SpecialBruce / Wosh / royboy2

HB: Pamcake1 / Mobbs / AnUltimateRessie
C: cats_09 / Pie 4 Life / Robertio
HF: Frothies Mcveigh / Jabba73 / croweater 41
F: FootyGuy13 / TheGoatBaron / ClarkeM
Foll: Tigerturbulance / Ocha905 / GotTheGoodes
Int: cats2rise / Headless

SpecialBruce INT -> BP
Pamcake1 HBF -> HBF
Mobbs C -> CHB
AnUltimateRessie CHB -> HBF
Pie 4 Life HBF -> C
croweater 41 Ro -> HFF
GotTheGoodes BP -> Ro
cats2rise HFF -> INT​
Both my good friends Headless and cats2rise on the bench! Serendipity!

Ugh. Playing in the country? 🙄
I’ll have to pack a few cans of bug spray, snake repellent, and a whole case of Mortein.

Oh No Ugh GIF by vrt
there are no fly's on us Vic Country folk Strigoi
join me for a dip and you wont have to use any of those sprays
sheep dip.jpg

It's not QLD and it's not summer so you won't need any of the above. Recommend you pack some thick socks and a hot water bottle instead.
Just bought a new hot water bottle. :whitecheck:
I have footy booties so thick you can’t feel the floor. :whitecheck:
I have three varieties of Mortein under the kitchen sink. I’ll just bring those. :whitecheck:

Just bought a new hot water bottle. :whitecheck:
I have footy booties so thick you can’t feel the floor. :whitecheck:
I have three varieties of Mortein under the kitchen sink. I’ll just bring those. :whitecheck:
I’ve only got a bottle of vodka and a bag of weed! 🤷🏼‍♀️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope Vic Campaignertry has some semblance of defence. Anyone that let's T2B_ kick multiple goals, like the past two opponents, doesn't say much for their defensive prowess.

Hope Vic Campaignertry has some semblance of defence. Anyone that let's T2B_ kick multiple goals, like the past two opponents, doesn't say much for their defensive prowess.
The Avo isn’t very ripe this week. He’s hard and will smash through the defenses!

Diva Hello GIF by WHOLLY GUACAMOLE

I just thought it was bc they were Victorians! Pity them like the shit they call VB!!

The Avo isn’t very ripe this week. He’s hard and will smash through the defenses!

Diva Hello GIF by WHOLLY GUACAMOLE
Yeah! And I bet it cost $5 for a avo you could use as a wrecking ****ing ball

I love this idea!!!

philreich bring SA along too?

I vote that the next SOO series takes place in the pub in a beer pong tournament - same round robin format, and team with the last player standing is the winner

beer pong fix a drink GIF by CMT Hot 20 Countdown

I just want to see some kangaroos. 🥰 I am a nose to the window person when I see them while we’re driving out of the city confines.
Don’t they come hopping through the fields when your out grazing???

Where are we again? Should we make a list of the touristy spots?

We recommend a pre-match visit to the pub where you can sample the beer paddle that consists of 6 pints from the weekly tap rotation...

We recommend a pre-match visit to the pub where you can sample the beer paddle that consists of 6 pints from the weekly tap rotation...

This is right up my alley but can you source a kangaroo for Strigoi??

Preferably alive and not road kill

Remove this Banner Ad

Back