State of Origin Series XIX - Round 4 - Victoria Country vs Allies @ John Terrill Memorial Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Its taken Grav a lot to get me on his team Rob, but im in NSW

I see you just getting scared - and I would be too if I was you, seeing as we ALLies have 7 of the amazing OOBs
I'm learning the hard way what it's to play the Old Boys.

Now see! If I was there - they wouldn’t be standing still bc I’d be chasing them!
You know you just have to cough and they will go, don't you? Coughing is the same sound as the warning sound that a sentry will make to the mob. Down in Fish Creek there are Roo's but it really is Wombat country.

You know you just have to cough and they will go, don't you? Coughing is the same sound as the warning sound that a sentry will make to the mob. Down in Fish Creek there are Roo's but it really is Wombat country.
Wombats?

Woohoo!
1000009879.png

Sounds more profitable than bantering with Metro :).
Sale Bidding GIF by David

I don’t want them to go! I want to chase one… preferably on a golf buggy!
(I may have already done this 🤫)

It would take a bit more than a couple of Combantrin squares to get rid of that one.
Not knowing the difference between a tapeworm and an earthworm could lead you into a world of irritability when it comes to worm farming....just sayin!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would take a bit more than a couple of Combantrin squares to get rid of that one.
If you had that coming out of you… I’d shoot you dead! Sorry not sorry!

If you had that coming out of you… I’d shoot you dead! Sorry not sorry!
I reckon you just prefer gratuitous violence in front of any other meaningful conversation. 😉

I’ll bring the cranberry juice. We’ll have to make sure our rooms are near each other. 😁
Surely we can ask to be roomies…. You’re in charge of getting us to training though!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back