State of Origin Series XIX - Round 4 - Victoria Metro vs South Australia @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

1720352123575.png
Current Form
Both teams are 1-1 after winning their most recent matches. Vic Metro have the better percentage but with both Western Australia and the Allies on two wins, it will be an uphill battle for the loser of this one to make the Grand Final.

Last Time
1720352686842.png

Scores were level at three quarter time and the lead changed five times in the final quarter showing what an arm wrestle this match was. Both teams were accurate in front of goal all day and a 4.2 to 6.1 final quarter continued that trend.

3 last quarter goals to philreich came close to sealing victory for South Australia, but in the end Vic Metro came away with an 11 point victory with five different players hitting the scoreboard in the final quarter.

Three to Watch
Victoria Metro
JT_the_Man - averaging 15 hit outs, 27 disposals and over 100 DT points a game the Mets ruck has been in fine form
Elmer_Hauser - despite changing their name mid carnival the state of origin rookie has been dominant on the wing with 63 disposals and 3 goals so far this carnival
okeydoke7 - The Metro Vice Captain has been leading by example and showing the league what they can do on ball. 49 disposals, 2 goals and 13 tackles show that Okey can do it all

South Australia
sausageroll has 9 goals from the forward pocket from 9 disposals, can they keep the 100% strike rate going through the entire carnival?
Brenton Davy the reigning Fred Medalist is sitting on 8.2 from 10 disposals despite the extra attention being received by the defenders.
philreich the Captain has moved on ball this carnival and is leading the SA mids with an average of 20 disposals and 81 DT points a game

Captains Please note Team Sheets are due by 11:59pm AWST Monday 8th July
James Colorado okeydoke7 philreich por_please_ya

About time we had a new match thread - it's been at least 2 hours since the last one 🥴.
The march of time is relentless, much like the Vic Metro midfield

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was the march of time only relentless in one of the two matches?
No it was definitely relentless in both matches given it didn't wait for gab213 to get his kick off

So, time was relentless in one and accommodaing in the other
No were were pretty clearly in front in the other due to our relentless midfield

please do try to keep up sausage

also please do try to miss some shots at goal during the game, your efficiency so far this carnival is disgusting

Good morning croweaters, please be gentle as we've just come off a bruising encounter with the wittiest and most attractive posting collective (not to mention the only sexually active team) in the Sweet FA in the bye.

okeydoke7 is more of a crayfish - meat in the body, crap in the head (sorry okey :)).

Now that I'm getting an insight into his contributions in team meetings, all I'm hearing from him is "kick it to me, kick to me!"

Is that like when a man goes walking alone in a forest - if he starts talking to himself, and there's no woman there to correct him, is he actually wrong?
Philip as a married man you know you are always wrong.
As a previously married man who is now with a beautiful woman, I have learned to say I agree to everything.
You just agree to the terms and conditions.

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin Series XIX - Round 4 - Victoria Metro vs South Australia @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back