State of Origin Series XIX - Round 5 - Western Australia vs Victoria Metro @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven’t been to Brisbane or anywhere in Queensland in general for that matter since I was a kid so a trip is definitely overdue. I have had more than one attempted trip foiled but it’s my next domestic stop. Fortunately they picked the SCG of all places as their venue so there was plenty to say about the state of those facilities.

All those reasons you listed are some of the reasons I prefer Perth but the truth is Optus and everything that has come with it has been the true game changer as it removed and actually reversed the single main advantage Melbourne had over Perth to me - footy. I don’t care enough about Sunday morning or weekend evening supermarket shopping to be bothered by Perth’s current hours and it turns out certain other Melbourne shops are just as bad if not worse than Perth’s hours anyway (eg the Bombers shop with its ridiculous 10-4 M-F hours)
Why would you be going anywhere near a Bombers shop?😯 and you lived in Essendon? Is there a family link there?

Why would you be going anywhere near a Bombers shop?😯 and you lived in Essendon? Is there a family link there?
Haha I had a $30 voucher from my digital membership (aka discounted kayo) that I wanted to be able to use but it wasn’t worth going out of my way to do it. I had better things to do.

There is a personal link but I didn’t live in Essendon for that reason- it just so happened to be the best balance between location /demographic and rental costs at the time . It was convenient for RCH too.

Hah take that ClarkeM.
I live in Melbourne by choice. But sure as shit ain’t living here forever. Nothing will beat the feeling of getting fresh air and peacefulness that the country brings. Something Melbourne will never understand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we go there and leave rivht after the game? I don’t think anyone wants to spend a night at WA.
DragoDelph do you still have the number of that customs officer with the fingers like bratwurst? If so, can you give them a call and ensure they're on shift at Perth Airport on Sunday Night.

DragoDelph do you still have the number of that customs officer with the fingers like bratwurst? If so, can you give them a call and ensure they're on shift at Perth Airport on Sunday Night.
they dress pretty sharp at customs in WA

1720668679723.jpeg

I knew which post this was going to be without checking

1720668928435.png

Season 9 Phoebe GIF by Friends

With all this Coffee Chill hate, I might have to go all Prince Leonard and declare my own state. Chilltopia would be the frontrunner as the name.
as long as you don't go mad with power

1720669551041.jpeg

With all this Coffee Chill hate, I might have to go all Prince Leonard and declare my own state. Chilltopia would be the frontrunner as the name.
You mean you don't have your own micronation? Pfft.

bob river.png

State of Origin Series XIX - Round 5 - Western Australia vs Victoria Metro @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back