State of Origin Series XV Round 3 - Vic Metro v South Australia @ MCG (MOTR)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sure. Want some #JTMedal votes in exchange for Phenom Points?
If I can win a medal without playing a single SFA sanctioned home and away season match, I'll give you a billion Phenom Points™ .

If I can win a medal without playing a single SFA sanctioned home and away season match, I'll give you a billion Phenom Points™ .
Deal!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bloodied92 if i told you i could provide an infinite supply of f*n flatties or someone would read the novel you're obviously writing what would you choose?

lol... I only write satirical Cabinet papers so they can be read with hilarity 30 years hence. Thankfully I don't write for PM Smoko.

If you can match these two plays with plays in the match sim commentary I'll be impressed

I fail to be impressed by any fecker who hails from the City of Hunker Down and Testify Tin Shed Churches.

This 'match' might rank as the rankest of rank matches in the annals of the Sweet FA. Poor Mobbs - lost and confused in the horror that is Brisbanal checked out this thread and the ludicrous concept of a Qooty game between a pratfall team (the Jellies) and a Full-of-Pratt team (the Vic Metrognomes). Emergency services are still working on the near lifeless form of our still possibly 'living legend'.

To have a mind like that and post that is bad.
fumbler is your teammate ....I'd suggest you use that "report" button that you have on auto-control

This would never be tolerated at my former club

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin Series XV Round 3 - Vic Metro v South Australia @ MCG (MOTR)

Back