Remove this Banner Ad

Frankie23

Premiership Player
Jul 15, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
...About last nights performance

It's one bloody game, we are in the finals and had one of the youngest inexperienced teams playing ever,

We are not going to win every game, now after one bloody loss, everyone has jumped off again

Thomas, Wakelin, Burns, Wellingham, Wood and even possibly Rocca all in next week.

And we will be playing either Sydney, Adelaide or the Saints who we havent lost to this year.

people heads up, move on, there is always next week.

The losers last night were Freo. I mean seriously they potentially have lost a ten year player and match winner in Natauni in the draft by losing pick 3.

I think the Pies will be ok, as long as they dont have to travel away for their first final, could be an issue, especially against the Crows?!

Freo doomed from the beginning and doomed to the end.

Yep, was a terrible performance, but we'll bounce back next week. I'm confident we can beat whoever we end up with, even if it's Adelaide in Adelaide I think we will win.

It was probably the worst we have played all year, but I'm not overly concerned in how it affects our chances next week. I'm much more disappointed that I might not be able to see them live.

It was probably the worst we have played all year, but I'm not overly concerned in how it affects our chances next week. I'm much more disappointed that I might not be able to see them live.
Yeah, thats the main thing that upset me, I might not be able to go to the game. :(

Just put last nights game behind us, it was our first loss since the incident and concidering the team we put out there to play it is hardly surprising that we did lose. We can and hopefully will bounce back, come on guys, its finals time, get excited!

It's one bloody game, we are in the finals and had one of the youngest inexperienced teams playing ever,

We are not going to win every game, now after one bloody loss, everyone has jumped off again

Thomas, Wakelin, Burns, Wellingham, Wood and even possibly Rocca all in next week.

And we will be playing either Sydney, Adelaide or the Saints who we havent lost to this year.

No chance for that. I'll be cheering them on but we're not going to win the flag and with every game we win the worse the draft picks become. But as a supporter i'll still be there scarf and all.

it does matter. when a potential top 4 side looses to freemantle it is a problem.

if we go into the finals with the same or similar team we have no chance.
unless we are lucky enough to get sydney next week it is season over.

we cant expect to win with muppets like goldsack, presti(why the **** was picked to play last night), cook,stanley,bryan,dawes,brown ah the list goes on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it does matter. when a potential top 4 side looses to freemantle it is a problem.

we cant expect to win with muppets like goldsack, presti(why the **** was picked to play last night), cook,stanley,bryan,dawes,brown ah the list goes on
Who the **** do you expect to be in the team instead? Those players are all playing because of injuries to the side. Its more or less the same side that won us 3 in a row. It is one characteristicly Collingwood loss before finals (Richmond 2007 anyone?), get the **** over it.

Agree once we have a bad game, all the idiots on here come out bagging the same players.

Who the **** do you expect to be in the team instead? Those players are all playing because of injuries to the side. Its more or less the same side that won us 3 in a row. It is one characteristicly Collingwood loss before finals (Richmond 2007 anyone?), get the **** over it.
freo had no pavlich and no tarrant. no foreward line and our backline still couldnt stop them. some on from the vfl side could do better.
instead of dud goldsack,dawes and stanley id much rather iles,mcaffer and barham and wellingham. the selection panal ruins us.

People on here have been calling for Stanleys inclusion for most of the year, now that he is put into the side people reckon he is a dud. Wellinghams form has been fairly crappy for the Pies in recent weeks, I think a stint in the 2s is good for him. Dawes is there to take some pressure off Cloke, which he has done in recent weeks, he had a shit one last night though, and I don't disagree with Goldsack. McAffer and Barham are untried, how do you know they would have played better than the team we had out there last night?

No chance for that. I'll be cheering them on but we're not going to win the flag and with every game we win the worse the draft picks become. But as a supporter i'll still be there scarf and all.

Thats a lousy comment. Because I see it differently. With every win, a youngester like Dawes, Brown and J-Mac get another finals game under their belt as well as a victory in a final. That outweighs a higher pick.

Bandwagoner. Pathetic, seriously. Go follow Richmond, please. Players like Presti (in the best), 'sack, Stanley, Cook, Bryan, Dawes and Brown don't need to or want to play for 'supporters' like you, and I'm ashamed to say I'm a Collingwood supporter because of fans like you.

Agree once we have a bad game, all the idiots on here come out bagging the same players.

They're there the whole time, its just their true colours come out! I started a thread on this...

I seriously didn't care about the loss last night. I was still angry when we lost but it didn't really bother me.
We will go deep into September no matter what anyone else thinks!

GO PIES!!!

Read my mind and emotions of the night :thumbsu:

I do - At the Moment Port is Beating North By 7 Goals and That would mean we finish 4th.

It was a Piss Weak Effort by a Team that did not Try

That's the bad news. The good news is that because of North's performance we will either face them next week at the G (if the Dogs beat the Crows) or the Saints next week at the G (if the Crows beat the Dogs).

In short, I don't think we can play anywhere next week except the G. That said, I would've preferred a QF at the G as opposed to a EF at the G.

That's the bad news. The good news is that because of North's performance we will either face them next week at the G (if the Dogs beat the Crows) or the Saints next week at the G (if the Crows beat the Dogs).

In short, I don't think we can play anywhere next week except the G. That said, I would've preferred a QF at the G as opposed to a EF at the G.
Better hope the crows win then!

Hmm gee I don't know, let me think... oh because he is one of the elite defenders in the competition, ie top five stoppers? Might have something to do with it....:rolleyes:
he was an elite defender.id take it you dont watch the vfl games, presti was getten beaten easily by vfl goalkickers, he showed last night he isnt quick enough or good enough to play in todays game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously WHO CARES

Remove this Banner Ad

Back