Seymour District Cricket Association (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Trav playing for Kilmore is like Warnie playing for England so a few Broadford boys reckon .He does live , work and drink in Kilmore .

Got to talk to a few Broadford boys one quote was ""l cant believe hes gone to Kilmore l realise he lives ,works and drinks there but Broadford blokes dont go to Kilmore we just dont ,we cannot lm sure its in the SDCA book"" Dont panic he could have gone and played for Heathcote and we know how much you to get along

Got to talk to a few Broadford boys one quote was ""l cant believe hes gone to Kilmore l realise he lives ,works and drinks there but Broadford blokes dont go to Kilmore we just dont ,we cannot lm sure its in the SDCA book"" Dont panic he could have gone and played for Heathcote and we know how much you to get along

lol. is that the same rule vice versa? I seem to recall a few going the other way... M Irving, J Martin, G Hanson, T Hanson just off the top of my head.

Good luck to Trav. I think he'll do the world of good to the club. Hopefully turn around a few players and see Kilmore be competitive for the first time in a while in A grade.

hey doon, is chippa coing back again this year to do the top job??

Last season he was talking about staying in Adelaide with Richie and also suggested so on fb in recent weeks, although the news of Blacky moving may stir him up to come back for a hit.

Any new boys up at Avenal Scoota?

hey doon, is chippa coing back again this year to do the top job??

unsure scoot aint spoke to Rob for 3-4 weeks, he has a footy GF to contend with then perhaps it depends on what happens with little brother and his football

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't forget the great G Meuwissen.:)

Jason Potts, Johny Steward and we did also lend them David "Trottyboy" Green for a period of time also in the 80's - and funnily enough they've all come saying it's frowned upon massively to give out LBW's at KCC along with run outs ;)

Jason Potts, Johny Steward and we did also lend them David "Trottyboy" Green for a period of time also in the 80's - and funnily enough they've all come saying it's frowned upon massively to give out LBW's at KCC along with run outs ;)

From what I'v scene Chris you get enough LBW's wrong being impartial to more than make up for the old buggers at KCC :D

dont forget Jason Tolson and Maddison Hardiman

As a Benalla DCA rep I would like to enquire about the standard of your competition.

How many teams do you guys have? What section in country week do you play?

As a Benalla DCA rep I would like to enquire about the standard of your competition.

How many teams do you guys have? What section in country week do you play?
The A-Grade competition has 8 sides:
- Alexandra
- Avenel
- Broadford
- Eastern Hill (Seymour)
- Kilmore
- Seymour
- Tallarook
- Yea

The Seymour DCA were in the fourth division at Melbourne Country Week last year, and probably should've been promoted.

However, the rep side last year did knock off Kyabram (Div. 1) and Shepparton in the McPherson Shield, eventually losing the final to Murray Valley (who won Div. 2 last year).

The results from last years Division 4 Country Week:

Round 1 - Seymour DCA - Bye

Round 2 - Seymour DCA 206 def. Grampians DCA 42

Round 3 - Seymour DCA 157 def. Horsham CA 77 & 7/53

Round 4 - South West CA 264 def. Seymour DCA 73 & 6/91

Grand Final - South West CA 6/185 def. Horsham CA 9/182

Have the 09/10 A-grade captains been announced yet? Given a few changes are on the cards.
eg: T Blackwell to Kilmore; S Donovan overseas and rumours of L Watts getting given an opportunity for the top job (?)

What have you guys heard?

Remove this Banner Ad

Seymour District Cricket Association (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back