Seymour District Cricket Association

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Slim Sadie" (Glen Dowling) is a good nickname that comes to mind.
Sadie being handed down from his old man, but the fact he's a tad thinner than Gazza earning the slim prefix.
Think it was Clydesdale's doing that one.

Dooona how did u get the nickname doona? my nickname from the boys is Jobby coz my last name

My late father was nicknamed Doona, so as a teenager I was tagged with it also. In memory of my dad I'm kinda glad it has stuck. A few of me Broady mates call me Sarspa a shortened version of Sarsparella given to me as a little boy by local legend Des "Disco" O'Connor when I used to go to the top pub with me dad and Des was the barman on a Sunday arvo

i over heard a conversion between a royals opener the other week and dallas bergowicz,s.dallas saying you get the clearance i will sign it .the one with the sore ribs . still coming dallas:

Just wanted to say thanks to Steve Pink,committee and players of the Seymour C.C. for a most enjoyable evening with David Boon last night. Would have been interesting if he had been able to really let rip with a couple of his storys but for the presence of a few kids, but it was good to see some 'young'ins there and also having the guts to ask David some questions. Once again thanks for a good night :thumbsu: .

Just wanted to elaborate on this and agree what a good night it was.
Would have to of been one of the best social events Ive ever been 2:thumbsu:

best nicknames for players around the league n why? new topic

Bull for Kenny Watson - Had no idea what it was about until he had the shirt of rolling around on the deck with Stu Peterson one night.

Deviate for Mick Enrico - No idea how he upstaged Loweke & Youngman for that.

Once found the Old mans Chad Morgan Record at home and I was convinced it was Chad Bonney - so that would probably be the most accurate

Adam Oconnell - The Chick Inn - Great bloke but that is F#cking funny:D

I know its not a Nick Name but Johnny Walker - The fact the man runs around the Prince every Thursdy night drinking it is quite Amusing

Adam Howard likes to call himself The BIG SHOW but most of us at the Rook would say that NO SHOW or maybe SHOW BAG would suit better

justin colliss at kilmore gets called the space cadet simply because no1 knows what or who hes talkin bout when he talks.
robbo simply gets freak!

justin colliss at kilmore gets called the space cadet simply because no1 knows what or who hes talkin bout when he talks.
robbo simply gets freak!

A couple from the rook

Glen Jackson- The sloth (i reckon he is similar in appearance to that of "The sloth" off Ice age, speaks a little like him to after a few ales ha ha)

Sam Watts- The cougar ( He is Barry "The Cougar" Dawson)

Tim Muir- Lego or Lego man (Looks like a piece of lego)

Lachie Watts- princess (because he is soft)

Myself- Boonie (pretty self explanatory really)

And off the Rook one from the royals

James Soloman- Jimmy Possum

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i over heard a conversion between a royals opener the other week and dallas bergowicz,s.dallas saying you get the clearance i will sign it .the one with the sore ribs . still coming dallas:
honestly black cat, will you learn how to spell and use proper punctuation??

heard a few calling young Zac Jones alarm clock the other week

for those who dont no that story..it all started wen zacca jones wanted a radio in his car so he taped a clock radio to his ash tray lol he said something bout using velcro stip to hold it down next time....all the best zacca:thumbsu:

me?? nah not comin..and prob never.... really happy at the helm of the hill all good blokes down this way!!!! always say that to old marky boy lol i just keep sayin get me a clearance and ill sign em...but never goin to think bout that sorry mate...

Can't imagine a player of Waterboy's talent going to play for the Royals. The club is in turmoil and lucky to win a game all yr!!!:p

no mate sorry i use my bat :cool:

Just found out who the black cat is. Crickey mate and you think I shouldn't be picked for the B grade finals. Talk about sore ribs. I'd guess that if your opening partner had sore ribs It'd be from laugh'n so much when he looked up and seen who was hold'n the bat at the other end. I had a bloody heart attack when Jazzy told me you were gunna be playin A Grade. To be fair though mate you are right about Big Show, no ability as a wicket keeper at all.

me?? nah not comin..and prob never.... really happy at the helm of the hill all good blokes down this way!!!! always say that to old marky boy lol i just keep sayin get me a clearance and ill sign em...but never goin to think bout that sorry mate...

if some 1 asked me i would think bout it bergs lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back