Seymour District Cricket Association

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumour has it that The Big Show and Postman have never actually been seen together;). A coincidence or could they be one in the same?:confused:

Geez mate you've outed me. Now everyone knows who I am.:eek:

P.S.
I copied it from your post mate so I hope you got it right.:thumbsu:

as if i was not uncovered ne wayz lol howie was the one that gave it away he said something like "the man looks like a peice of lego" and then i thought wat was on the back of your tallarook goin away shirt lol :D so yeah sorry "lego man" but i was a bit easy to catch up on:thumbsu:

me?? nah not comin..and prob never.... really happy at the helm of the hill all good blokes down this way!!!! always say that to old marky boy lol i just keep sayin get me a clearance and ill sign em...but never goin to think bout that sorry mate...

HOW GOOD IS KDS PITCH LOOKING THIS WEEK.:eek:
WHO IS STILL TO BAT FOR THE HILL

Seems Roylas are set to lose another key player for the 07 08 season. James "Jimmy Possum" Soloman is heading across the netball courts to Seymour to join forces with the legendary Darren "Chad" Bonney, operating from either end they surely will be wreaking some havoc to C grade middle orders around the comp, should prove to be an unstoppable force.

Rumour has it that The Big Show and Postman have never actually been seen together;). A coincidence or could they be one in the same?:confused:

I think the postman might well be the cougar himself, SJW!! As for waterboy outing you Lego, if anyone has seen you there would be no confusion!!!

Seems Roylas are set to lose another key player for the 07 08 season. James "Jimmy Possum" Soloman is heading across the netball courts to Seymour to join forces with the legendary Darren "Chad" Bonney, operating from either end they surely will be wreaking some havoc to C grade middle orders around the comp, should prove to be an unstoppable force.

Get back to work Boonie!!

HOW GOOD IS KDS PITCH LOOKING THIS WEEK.:eek:
WHO IS STILL TO BAT FOR THE HILL

2 men in are micky brown and hardo and still to come is darcy waugh,stuie hanley,shane ralph and tony smith so yeah still heaps of batting to come:thumbsu: just hope we get over the line...coz those avenal boyz are a bunch of D*cks the way they carried on last week was not on...did u here wat pearcy did???

2 men in are micky brown and hardo and still to come is darcy waugh,stuie hanley,shane ralph and tony smith so yeah still heaps of batting to come:thumbsu: just hope we get over the line...coz those avenal boyz are a bunch of D*cks the way they carried on last week was not on...did u here wat pearcy did???

No, please tell us.
Where will Avenel finish if they lose?

Reckon there will be some pretty intense net sessions around the SDCA tonight. The Hill need to get another 50 against Avenel with some batting up their sleeve, and if they do then the Rook have to pull off the run chase of their lives down at Broadford.

What a finish - I reckon's it great that final spots are far from decided going into the last round :thumbsu:

Reckon there will be some pretty intense net sessions around the SDCA tonight. The Hill need to get another 50 against Avenel with some batting up their sleeve, and if they do then the Rook have to pull off the run chase of their lives down at Broadford.

What a finish - I reckon's it great that final spots are far from decided going into the last round :thumbsu:

Sure is a ripper Doona - what a pity the best race day we've seen since JC played full back for the East Jerusalem Twos is on at the same time!

Sure is a ripper Doona - what a pity the best race day we've seen since JC played full back for the East Jerusalem Twos is on at the same time!

Yes so very true - Im gunnna watchem go round with interest but not much investment prior to our trip to the Echuca Cup on Sunday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What did pearcy do that's got you so fired up Water Boy?

What did pearcy do that's got you so fired up Water Boy?

did not just upset me upset the whole team running in and bowling the ball wen browny was not faced up...and just giving each other verbal sprays and stu "pid" hanley said to me that it was nearly as bad a back in the old days where things were just outta hand:eek:

did not just upset me upset the whole team running in and bowling the ball wen browny was not faced up...and just giving each other verbal sprays and stu "pid" hanley said to me that it was nearly as bad a back in the old days where things were just outta hand:eek:
Bloody hell Waterboy it wasn't as bad as that, you make it sound like he killed a bloke. Were you actually there,did you see the incident or are you just reacting to what someone has told you? The only thing Pearcy did wrong was to verbbal the umpire when they were leaving the ground and if something comes of that then he deserves it.

Bloody hell Waterboy it wasn't as bad as that, you make it sound like he killed a bloke. Were you actually there,did you see the incident or are you just reacting to what someone has told you? The only thing Pearcy did wrong was to verbbal the umpire when they were leaving the ground and if something comes of that then he deserves it.

Players should just leave the ump's alone :p

Sure doesn't sound as bad as swinging a bat to within a couple of inches of an opposition players face.

he had the same view as u mr larkin also were u out on the feild to hear what was goin on?

was i there?? wat sort of question was that???? i was playing

Whats happened to The Black Cat? Swallowed a furball maybe?
The old sumpasoarous might be getting spelling lessons lol.
J,ust jok,ing Sump,y
But have not se,en apostrophies down the bot,toms of words.
Mark Pointon is having a trundle tomorow by all reports
Lachy - look out mate:D

Bowling a ball when the batsmen not facing up **** sounds like a walk in the park just ask about Mr R Martin and what he had done in some games along with a few others,a few of you younger blokes may not understand this next quote lm sure Doona and Grandale might

'Avenel and Eastern Hill just need jimmy and kd to umpire to make it a real old time'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back