Seymour District Cricket Association

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might find himself in A Grade this week then...surely there'd be a few spots up for grabs given what happened against Broady.

calm down waddo its just a bit of fun lol yeah i reckon ay some of us just didnt have any ticker bout us and the worst thing was i made 51 of the runs. i reckon jonesy will just about find him self in the team this week with the form his in

calm down waddo its just a bit of fun lol yeah i reckon ay some of us just didnt have any ticker bout us and the worst thing was i made 51 of the runs. i reckon jonesy will just about find him self in the team this week with the form his in

i wouldnt be surprised if young dallas is dropped for zac

From what i heard about the match the 51 runs u made was nothing to be proud of. I have been told it was one of the worst 50s ever seen, u never looked good once. and the arvo tea was supposeably not to flash both weeks, so don't know if its the best in the SDCA?????

Roota, thats the spirit mate, i saw a few balls early on in the one day final. Seymour will be in with a big chance if you can continue the form.

Don't worry about Royals, they are full of puss. Just a bunch of complete losers. A place where the tommy stevens' of this world fits right in, and his pathetic antics which degrade his club are accepted.

So don't listen to that garbage, keep up the good work in the SDCA. Doona is right. The SDCA needs to be encouraging guys like yourself to the league. Only way it will improve.

Good on Joey Tarran, 100. Absolute star.

Is this you Leapo. If it is you usless fat cumrag.
It would be so like u to get on here and bag the Royals & who eva is not flash as your head is so far up your own arse.

I dont see your name scattered over any Premiership Walls.

If this is not Leapo what on earth is your problem and why would u label our cricket club a bunch of losers based on a couple of peoples opinions.

If you have any balls tell us who you are

im sure your no Superstar thats why your under Peter Mitchell

Is this you Leapo. If it is you usless fat cumrag.
It would be so like u to get on here and bag the Royals & who eva is not flash as your head is so far up your own arse.

I dont see your name scattered over any Premiership Walls.

If this is not Leapo what on earth is your problem and why would u label our cricket club a bunch of losers based on a couple of peoples opinions.

If you have any balls tell us who you are

im sure your no Superstar thats why your under Peter Mitchell

Mate, you cannot say stuff like that without knowing who it is. i know for a fact that it isnt leapo, so i would pull you head in and mayb think before you type. stop ruining this thread!

[When I look at our Royals A & B grade sides and a couple that would just miss out. We dont look as bad as we do.
I am gonna put foward about 30 names and get ur opinions on what grade they would play at your club.

Mick Enrico
Leigh Roy Wyatt
Mick Enrico
Dave Lawler
John Armstorng (Plugger)
Tom Stevens
Wayne Speechley (Shorty)
Darren Speechley
Mark Pointon (Sump)
Kenny Watson
Kyle Watson
Darren King (Doggy)
Leigh Weekes
Sean Mc Gahey
James Solomon
Peter Murphy
Terry Morgan
Adam Hore
Kenny Norton
James Norton
Matthew Fowkes
Justin Lewin
Shaun Lewin
Chris Akers
Justin Jones
Christian Treloar
Shane Rowlands
Adam Weekes

look forward to hearing ur opinions

Mate, you cannot say stuff like that without knowing who it is. i know for a fact that it isnt leapo, so i would pull you head in and mayb think before you type. stop ruining this thread!

You tell me to pull my head in and let this person say what they want about us. Gee thats fair isnt it.
I would just love to know who it is & maybe you should pull your head in.

hey mate with the hatred between both clubs why dont ya's organize an all in brawl its not gunna stop this ******** till there is one so why dont ya's get it on

hey does any one no the results from all the a grade games on the weekend would like to know how everyone went!!!!!!

From what i heard about the match the 51 runs u made was nothing to be proud of. I have been told it was one of the worst 50s ever seen, u never looked good once. and the arvo tea was supposeably not to flash both weeks, so don't know if its the best in the SDCA?????
it might have been the wosrt 50 ever but ay its a 50 thats sayin the bowlers werent much chop then ay

And some of these blokes reckon you're no good! Shame on them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You tell me to pull my head in and let this person say what they want about us. Gee thats fair isnt it.
I would just love to know who it is & maybe you should pull your head in.

Sol, what I think he objected to is you bringing the Liepster's name out of nowhere and bagging him mercilessly. Pete Mitchell is not Pete Liepins, believe me. Thought it a tad harsh to get stuck into him like that on pure speculation.

[When I look at our Royals A & B grade sides and a couple that would just miss out. We dont look as bad as we do.
I am gonna put foward about 30 names and get ur opinions on what grade they would play at your club.

Mick Enrico
Leigh Roy Wyatt
Mick Enrico
Dave Lawler
John Armstorng (Plugger)
Tom Stevens
Wayne Speechley (Shorty)
Darren Speechley
Mark Pointon (Sump)
Kenny Watson
Kyle Watson
Darren King (Doggy)
Leigh Weekes
Sean Mc Gahey
James Solomon
Peter Murphy
Terry Morgan
Adam Hore
Kenny Norton
James Norton
Matthew Fowkes
Justin Lewin
Shaun Lewin
Chris Akers
Justin Jones
Christian Treloar
Shane Rowlands
Adam Weekes

look forward to hearing ur opinions

Sorry, you can only have one Mick Enrico, Sol.
As for how many A Graders Royals have at their disposal, all I will say is the side they fielded on Saturday was a tad light on (and I know they were missing a couple) which made some of the comments thrown our way while batting bewildering to say the least.

how can you look good when the rest of your team is dropping like flies around you? someone has to dig in and stick around. plus the runs still look the same in the scorebook

Mick Enrico
Leigh Roy Wyatt
Mick Enrico
Dave Lawler
John Armstorng (Plugger)
Tom Stevens
Wayne Speechley (Shorty)
Darren Speechley
Mark Pointon (Sump)
Kenny Watson
Kyle Watson
Darren King (Doggy)
Leigh Weekes
Sean Mc Gahey
James Solomon
Peter Murphy
Terry Morgan
Adam Hore
Kenny Norton
James Norton
Matthew Fowkes
Justin Lewin
Shaun Lewin
Chris Akers
Justin Jones
Christian Treloar
Shane Rowlands
Adam Weekes

Has piglet & Dale Sutherland left the club or something Solman? And do we judge the A-grade or the C-grade Mick Enrico :confused:

Not here to judge the list at Royals' disposal, but with Mulraney & Sutherland included I'd have a stab at 5-6 genuine A-graders if that helps. You can build a strong enough side around that number with the current SDCA standard providing the work ethic and attitude is right amongst the group.

yeah, zac did have a fairly good knock against a depleted seymour side.. we may have a very young side in the b's.. but our young side is rapidly learning and developing, and could well be the future of s.c.c..

jonesy might be taking a crack at your spot smitty? little birdy from the hill believes that u r doing heck all, and your becoming the same old, over-rated "young gun" that doesnt deserve your spot and has plenty of mouth to share around..

why do you keep having a dig at seymour jac? surely you have something against us? u were such a strong talent at seymour, but it seems after leaving us for the hill, you have done nothing.. in the meantime, the mighty maroons winning a couple of flags.. and, we all get along and have a great time..

nothing is better than club success and enjoying your cricket with a great bunch of blokes.. so until you have something decent to take a stab at us for, get back in your cave with the other green-eyed monster tommy stevens.. :D jealousy is a curse smith!!

stop having a go at bennett too fella's, he is a top bloke, top cricketer, and welcome at seymour for hopefully many years to come..

congrats on joey hitting a ton.. i guess retirement is out of the question for another year hey joey?

also, mrs fishmunga and betty put on a smashing arvo tea!! :thumbsu:
3 0r 4 A grade 50's isnt ****** all and i can assure you that there are plenty more players out there that are more highly over rated than young jac.

3 0r 4 A grade 50's isnt ****** all and i can assure you that there are plenty more players out there that are more highly over rated than young jac.

im not implying that he has done heck all.. im just saying, little birdy from the hill informs me that he has done heck all, and doesnt deserve his spot.. and, i strongly believe that he would be one of the biggest over-rated youngsters in the comp.. we all know he has talent in the bucketloads, but hasnt really done enough to live up to high expectations.. i guess the pressure of being a champ has to be taken into consideration, but he just isnt really backing up his mouth very well and performing the way he is expected to..

im not implying that he has done heck all.. im just saying, little birdy from the hill informs me that he has done heck all, and doesnt deserve his spot.. and, i strongly believe that he would be one of the biggest over-rated youngsters in the comp.. we all know he has talent in the bucketloads, but hasnt really done enough to live up to high expectations.. i guess the pressure of being a champ has to be taken into consideration, but he just isnt really backing up his mouth very well and performing the way he is expected to..

but ive been told that seymour want him back

there are alot of over rated youngsters in the comp, know a few personally:p but hey there all young so it will come with time, get off young jacs back, he has a sound technique n once he gets going he is a hard batsman 2 dismiss, good luck to the young man! i think the problem is a few of the bowlers in the league are being under rated by the batsmen, n this is a problem! watching australia bat all the time n smashin the bowlers all over the park does change the mind sets of the young kids these days, almost teachin them 2 show no respect for decent bowling! i know im guilty of this everytime i bat, really gotta change that!!!!!!

:eek: the team seymour put on the park on saturday would struggle to win a game 6 or 7 years ago with only 1 or 2 genuine A grade players it just shows how bad the league has really got :( :( :( maybe the people runing the league should have a good f.u.c.k.ing look at them selfs:eek: because the standard of cricket all round is a disgrace!!!!!!!!!! perhaps they could start by having all one day games

to answer solomon ????
mick enrico {when he shows up freak with the ball and bat}
dave lawler {learn too shout his mouth. bat 3 }
leigh wyatt {soild number 5 batman can bowl}
mick mulraney {good first change bowler}
are the only cricket that would walk into any other A grade
club in this league!!
the rest of them would be lucky to play b grade!!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad