piglet moving to QLD
solomon going to seymour
lawler has taken up umpiring after xmas but has been talk of going to seymour
wyatt said he going too the hill
weeks tallarook is the go he said could be a trade for joey
armstrong back too yea not a big loss
myself back to avenel too win them a flag again
royals fold r.i.p passed away lack of A grades

That is good choice to back to avenel wink. cause you are just as piss week as the rest of the avenel team. and what makes you think you will win em flag. last time you were there you done absolutly nothing anyway.
PS. xavier youngman was at my house this morning and wrote this post! he even managed to spell most of it in proper english

if anyone cares...yea smashed a depleted royals side yesterday cracking 4/240 off 41 overs. congratulations to young gun lachie atkins making his maiden a grade century hitting 109! ranger finished his great year off with another swashbuckling 50 to take his runs for the year close to 500.

just a quick note, was disappointing the league did not provide an umpire for the game, even though the game meant nothing to the outcome of the ladder, its still a disgrace that there was no umpire in an a grade match!

if anyone cares...yea smashed a depleted royals side yesterday cracking 4/240 off 41 overs. congratulations to young gun lachie atkins making his maiden a grade century hitting 109! ranger finished his great year off with another swashbuckling 50 to take his runs for the year close to 500.

just a quick note, was disappointing the league did not provide an umpire for the game, even though the game meant nothing to the outcome of the ladder, its still a disgrace that there was no umpire in an a grade match!

Umpire Baker was appointed and phone KD late last Saturday morning to withdraw. With under 14s playing finals once Ken had completed his SDCA duties he went straight to the Eastern Hill v Avenel clash hence not getting Bakes' message until Saturday evening.

Watched the B'ford/Rook clash prior to heading off to a wedding yesty and when I left the Rook were about 0/110 at tea and I thought they may give the 300 odd a shake. Tallarook were dismissed for about 220 in the final over of the day with wickets shared I believe, Glenny Jackson opening the batting and woulda top scored Id say, was past 50 when I shot thru.

Also did hear the Hill lost 5/10 yesterday but waiting for the waterboy, no good or smith#5 to confirm what happened there, and haven't heard how Kilmore's run chase at Chittick Park went.

Umpire Baker was appointed and phone KD late last Saturday morning to withdraw. With under 14s playing finals once Ken had completed his SDCA duties he went straight to the Eastern Hill v Avenel clash hence not getting Bakes' message until Saturday evening.

Watched the B'ford/Rook clash prior to heading off to a wedding yesty and when I left the Rook were about 0/110 at tea and I thought they may give the 300 odd a shake. Tallarook were dismissed for about 220 in the final over of the day with wickets shared I believe, Glenny Jackson opening the batting and woulda top scored Id say, was past 50 when I shot thru.

Also did hear the Hill lost 5/10 yesterday but waiting for the waterboy, no good or smith#5 to confirm what happened there, and haven't heard how Kilmore's run chase at Chittick Park went.

yeah a very piss poor game from us ay we lost 5 for 13 i think then they batted and we bowled them out 4 182 and we lost 9 wickets in 30 minutes
yeah just though our wickets away hardo and pearcy had ago at each other just bout a box on then hardo went out to bat with just a bat no pads,gloves or box just a bat very embarrassing
well done to lachie on makin a ton
[/SIZE]

departing from royals
piglet moving to QLD
solomon going to seymour
lawler has taken up umpiring after xmas but has been talk of going to seymour
wyatt said he going too the hill
weeks tallarook is the go he said could be a trade for joey
armstrong back too yea not a big loss
myself back to avenel too win them a flag again
royals fold r.i.p passed away lack of A grades

Was speaking to someone with some inside Royals information Saturday evening and its as bad as they make out on here.

Lawler and Enrico cant be to big a loss for them - have barely played anyway, plenty of potential but no hearts and wopping big mouths.
Dave will struggle to get a game anywhere cause of this.
Solomon over here - to bowl his pies but will only play C Grade and bowls absolute poop. Christian Trealor coming with him - much to Joyceys disgrace & is possibly gay.
Leigh Weeks has apparently suggested the Rook & the Postman has informed me he is an A grade chance - wonder if his mail is correct.

Leigh Roy Wyatt of 2 the hill will play Bgrade initially befor he is a walk up start in As I would think but has performed a time or 2 when playing against him .

Mark Pointon of to W.A with his concrete feet and taking Darren Speechley the current club President(what must he be thinking)

Plugga Armstrong to the fat prick goin down 2 melbourne & captain courageous Piglet heading north.

If any of the above rumours are incorrect - Please be sure to let me know.:thumbsu:

See if any others join us here at Chittigk Park:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was speaking to someone with some inside Royals information Saturday evening and its as bad as they make out on here.

Lawler and Enrico cant be to big a loss for them - have barely played anyway, plenty of potential but no hearts and wopping big mouths.
Dave will struggle to get a game anywhere cause of this.
Solomon over here - to bowl his pies but will only play C Grade and bowls absolute poop. Christian Trealor coming with him - much to Joyceys disgrace & is possibly gay.
Leigh Weeks has apparently suggested the Rook & the Postman has informed me he is an A grade chance - wonder if his mail is correct.

Leigh Roy Wyatt of 2 the hill will play Bgrade initially befor he is a walk up start in As I would think but has performed a time or 2 when playing against him .

Mark Pointon of to W.A with his concrete feet and taking Darren Speechley the current club President(what must he be thinking)

Plugga Armstrong to the fat prick goin down 2 melbourne & captain courageous Piglet heading north.

If any of the above rumours are incorrect - Please be sure to let me know.:thumbsu:

See if any others join us here at Chittigk Park:eek:

What must be going thru the minds of former Royals players of bygone era's. I remember in the early 90's we were on the end of some almighty hidings but as we got older and with some experience our on field performances caught back up with a very stable off field set up.

It's sad to read what's going on at Bennett Oval, sadder when it comes thru current players mouths that they dont appear to care enough or have the respect for their organisation to dig deep and get themselves off the canvas, and pay the due respect to those who's achievements line the pavillion walls.

A small handful of workers can't do it but if ya rally together ya just never know. If Enrico had a crack, Lawler batted like many know he can, then Leigh Wyatt tops off a handy 3 in ya top 5 batting order. Piglett just keeps having a dip, and for as much stick as Dave and Mick give him from early in the season until the E/Hill game I was impressed with the improved consistency in Kyle Watson's bowling.

Please dont let ya club slide coz ya just can't be stuffed, surround yaself with good people and in time good things will happen. The SDCA needs Royals in A-grade competition - that one time lively square in the middle of Bennett Oval has been an integral part of our comp and would b sadly missed

What must be going thru the minds of former Royals players of bygone era's. I remember in the early 90's we were on the end of some almighty hidings but as we got older and with some experience our on field performances caught back up with a very stable off field set up.

It's sad to read what's going on at Bennett Oval, sadder when it comes thru current players mouths that they dont appear to care enough or have the respect for their organisation to dig deep and get themselves off the canvas, and pay the due respect to those who's achievements line the pavillion walls.

A small handful of workers can't do it but if ya rally together ya just never know. If Enrico had a crack, Lawler batted like many know he can, then Leigh Wyatt tops off a handy 3 in ya top 5 batting order. Piglett just keeps having a dip, and for as much stick as Dave and Mick give him from early in the season until the E/Hill game I was impressed with the improved consistency in Kyle Watson's bowling.

Please dont let ya club slide coz ya just can't be stuffed, surround yaself with good people and in time good things will happen. The SDCA needs Royals in A-grade competition - that one time lively square in the middle of Bennett Oval has been an integral part of our comp and would b sadly missed

well said doon

Just curious to know who has ended the season with the most runs and wickets for A grade...surely joey tarran must have his name on all-rounder of the year.

Just curious to know who has ended the season with the most runs and wickets for A grade...surely joey tarran must have his name on all-rounder of the year.

Without looking Id be guessing Joey from Hages and perhaps Ranga Akers in the batting, and either Stuie Hanley or Pearcey for the bowling???? Joel Dunn has regularly taken wickets in his return to A-grade in 06/07 also.

reckon joey would have it stitched up and also the batting! maybe joel dunn for the bowling, taking 36 wickets i think. not bad for a bloke who has played c grade the last 5 seasons! he made over 300 runs as well...
would rick hager be a chance for the batting?

Without looking Id be guessing Joey from Hages and perhaps Ranga Akers in the batting, and either Stuie Hanley or Pearcey for the bowling???? Joel Dunn has regularly taken wickets in his return to A-grade in 06/07 also.

Joel Dunn has had an exceptional return to A grade this yr, he has always been capable but really been wasted in C grade. Joey n Hages are both very deserving winners and dont giv any chances 2 the opposition...unlike Rang...but also a great bat :thumbsu:

Joel Dunn has had an exceptional return to A grade this yr, he has always been capable but really been wasted in C grade. Joey n Hages are both very deserving winners and dont giv any chances 2 the opposition...unlike Rang...but also a great bat :thumbsu:

Bout time the Yea blokes became a bit more open about the involvement with Big Footy - Nicho woulda been a pretty happy lad last night

Bout time the Yea blokes became a bit more open about the involvement with Big Footy - Nicho woulda been a pretty happy lad last night

i reckon he was after his 5th jagerbomb, to top up on countless pots. was a messy night. lol winners piss tastes alot sweeter n i think every1 had forgotten wat it tastes like!:thumbsu:

i reckon he was after his 5th jagerbomb, to top up on countless pots. was a messy night. lol winners piss tastes alot sweeter n i think every1 had forgotten wat it tastes like!:thumbsu:

Get a full season outa Lloyd Agnew next year and with Melbourne CC paceman Benny Milliken rumoured as a hopeful inclusion the Tigers wont be down for long if Nicho can fire with the willow :p Dunno what happened this year but I reckon ya's are better than ya ladder standing suggests. Plenty there to work with for 07/08 I say :thumbsu:

Get a full season outa Lloyd Agnew next year and with Melbourne CC paceman Benny Milliken rumoured as a hopeful inclusion the Tigers wont be down for long if Nicho can fire with the willow :p Dunno what happened this year but I reckon ya's are better than ya ladder standing suggests. Plenty there to work with for 07/08 I say :thumbsu:
a full year from craig manning would also be great as hes played some quality cricket and hopefully the young fellas keep improving and we'll be a force!:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back