Resource SFA Sign Up & Information Thread Season 23 - NEW PLAYERS APPLY INSIDE

Remove this Banner Ad

Signing of the season IMO.

He's the only one that fights the good fights against the umpires and is incredibly accurate with most of what he says.

Congratulations Demons.

Yet he is widely considered to be the Suzi Olsen of Saints fans to the wider BF community.

Plugger35 what are you doing? Why didn't you join the bears??

I was made an offer I couldn't refuse.

Well actually I did try to refuse it before being talked into it.

Yet he is widely considered to be the Suzi Olsen of Saints fans to the wider BF community.

Except I'm not despised by other Saints fans and can still post on the Saints board.

I also haven't turncoated to another team because my pretend cousin is coaching them.

I was made an offer I couldn't refuse.

Well actually I did try to refuse it before being talked into it.

Except I'm not despised by other Saints fans and can still post on the Saints board.

I also haven't turncoated to another team because my pretend cousin is coaching them.

True but you do enjoy being peed on.

Too far mate

I don't think Quivorir has ever been in a relationship with plugger

Sorry I'm too busy being evil in Werewolf.... oops I'm not supposed to admit that am I?

Signing of the season IMO.

He's the only one that fights the good fights against the umpires and is incredibly accurate with most of what he says.

Congratulations Demons.

Just quietly, between me and you and don't tell anyone... we don't have umpires in the Sweet FA.

Just quietly, between me and you and don't tell anyone... we don't have umpires in the Sweet FA.
Well someone paid me all those free kicks last season...:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource SFA Sign Up & Information Thread Season 23 - NEW PLAYERS APPLY INSIDE

Remove this Banner Ad

Back