Event SFAEW Season 38: Round 12 This Sunday!

Remove this Banner Ad

I need to go into hiding.

Awkward Red-Faced GIF by moodman

Bad news with a hint of good.

My computer, after circling the drain for months, finally died yesterday.

Thankfully, everything SFAEW related is backed up and stored on an external hard drive. It's just a matter of finding/borrowing a backup computer until my old one gets fixed.

We might not have a show this week (key word there being "might"), but this wrestling federation will keep going by hook or by crook.

Thankfully, everything SFAEW related is backed up and stored on an external hard drive. It's just a matter of finding/borrowing a backup computer until my old one gets fixed.

We might not have a show this week (key word there being "might"), but this wrestling federation will keep going by hook or by crook.

SFAEW in crisis

live event instead?

CURRENT CHAMPIONS
WRESTLER
CHAMPIONSHIP HELD
DATE WON
DAYS HELD
tony
World Heavyweight Championship​
22/6/2024​
110​
World Tag Team Championships​
18/8/2024​
53​
Intercity Championship​
18/8/2024​
53​
Hardcore Championship​
1/9/2024​
39​
Trios Championships​
25/8/2024​
46​

Dates and stats correct as of 10/10/24.

OTHER CURRENT ACHIEVEMENTS

WRESTLER
ACHIEVEMENT HELD
DATE WON
DAYS HELD
-​
ClarkeMoney in the Bank​
-​
-​
Championship board updated.

tony Dingster MWPP Chipmunk Millky95 JoshWoodenSpoon Test Tickle Art Vandelay_

This Sunday...

It Lives!

SFAEW is back in business, and we've got a hell of a card to run down:

r12 millky v falco.png

The first encounter between members of Il Famiglia and The Enforcement of the week: Millky95 defends his Hardcore title against Falconista in a Street Fight!

r12 triple threat.png

We've got a massive Triple Threat to determine who faces Chipmunk for the Intercity Championship next week. Can Braklet cling onto relevance? Will damicky back up his Hell in a Cell victory by earning the shot? Or will Mister...Eleven...HUNDRED okeydoke7 make the next step to reclaim the belt?

r12 famiglia vs enforcement.png

The second Famiglia/Enforcement clash of the week, this time it's JoshWoodenSpoon, Test Tickle and Art Vandelay_ defending their Trios Championships against Gralin, thewizardmelon and Supersuns!

r12 duggan vs robr.png

Shaun Freakin' Duggan is frustrated and ready to let loose. Unfortunately for Robertio he's drawn the short straw to face Duggs this week...

r12 promo.png

ClarkeM has made his intentions clear: he's coming for tony's World Heavyweight Championship ASAP. With the rest of Il Famiglia tied up in contests with The Enforcement, Il Capo is taking it upon himself to head down to the ring and make an offer that ClarkeM can't refuse...

And in your main event of the week:

r12 main event.png

It's Tag Team Turmoil!

The best and brightest of SFAEW's Tag Team division clash in a Gauntlet Match for a shot at Dingster and MWPP's World Tag Team Championships.

Here's the field:

cooney and Headless, of the Mount Buller Demons.

serial_thrilla and U2tigers, Hold Me Thrilla_Me Kiss Me Kill Me.

Tonga Bob and Barrybran, The Killer B's.

Callums_Guns and por_please_ya, of the East Side Hawks.

And last but not least, James Colorado and omgfridge, of the Bang Bang Furie Gang.

One hour (-ish) of chaos awaits for these teams...who'll make it out to the other side intact?

See you on Sunday.​

Remove this Banner Ad

Event SFAEW Season 38: Round 12 This Sunday!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back