Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: West Coast Wonders v East Side Hawks at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Purchases were made. Nothing too crazy.
Did you buy the Hawk Eyes I asked you to get for levelling up with East Side on Sunday?

alan alda mash GIF
Hawk GIF

I am avoiding buying yet another Godzilla figurine from Aliexpress haha. It's been a nice warm day in Hobart, got a bit of a tough day tomorrow. But hoping it will be fine after seeing the girlfriend and seeing a movie.
Today's been a very wet day up this way.

Purchases were made. Nothing too crazy.

Hope everyone's having a good one ☺️
Nice sunny day here in Melbs and another one tomorrow.
Traffic is back, spring has sprung, all quiet at the ranch.

Nice sunny day here in Melbs and another one tomorrow.
Traffic is back, spring has sprung, all quiet at the ranch.
Nice I am hoping it's sunny on the weekend heading up north of the state to see the wrestling, and want to have a nice day for it. Going to see the new Hell Boy tomorrow evening. I want my ankle better so I can do more in the sun, I couldn't really do much today.

Yeah that's true he seems to believe the world revolves around him and his big fat orange head.
Based on the past 8 years it seems more true than not. The amount of people that worship him makes me think we live in a simulation.

Nice I am hoping it's sunny on the weekend heading up north of the state to see the wrestling, and want to have a nice day for it. Going to see the new Hell Boy tomorrow evening. I want my ankle better so I can do more in the sun, I couldn't really do much today.
Forecast in Melbs says Sat 18 and Sunday 24 an no rain, so you might see some sun.
Have a good trip and yes, hope your ankle is getting better after all you've been through this year.

Forecast in Melbs says Sat 18 and Sunday 24 an no rain, so you might see some sun.
Have a good trip and yes, hope your ankle is getting better after all you've been through this year.
Thanks a lot, it's been a bit of a rough year, but getting better, got a job at Santaland starting later this month so that's a positive. :D

I am avoiding buying yet another Godzilla figurine from Aliexpress haha
I pictured a Godzilla figurine just as I was reading this :)

Here's an unrelated but silly Godzilla gif just for good measure :D

Japan Flying GIF

It's been a nice warm day in Hobart,
Glad someone is getting a nice warm day. Temperamental east coast weather 😤

got a bit of a tough day tomorrow. But hoping it will be fine after seeing the girlfriend and seeing a movie.

Good luck tomorrow.

Hope it all goes well mate 👍

Did you buy the Hawk Eyes I asked you to get for levelling up with East Side on Sunday?

alan alda mash GIF
Hawk GIF
Was a very disappointing trip, they said they were out of Hawk eyes. Next delivery 🚚 comes on Monday, I said I needed them by Sunday.

They said they had eye of newt. I said attacking potions are against qooty rules.
They said to come back if I had a change of mind.

Traffic is back
Took over half an hour to get in and out of the Gold Coast (to Broadbeach specifically).

I don't remember the traffic being so bad in all the years since popping over the border from NSW but it's definitely gotten worse.

Likewise when I come down to Melbourne.

Seems wherever you go in Eastern Australia, seems you can always rest assured you'll never have an opportunity to miss the traffic these days 😌

Took over half an hour to get in and out of the Gold Coast (to Broadbeach specifically).

I don't remember the traffic being so bad in all the years since popping over the border from NSW but it's definitely gotten worse.

Seems wherever you go in Eastern Australia, seems you can always rest assured you'll never have an opportunity to miss the traffic these days 😌
Word.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So whats the holiday plan for tomorrow?
I think we're just staying in and around town tomorrow.

I think it'll be a nice and easy day tomorrow after today. My mate arrived today and I think he's keen for a down, relaxing day.

Depends on weather - beach / pool and beachside hotel for lunch and drinks. Fingers crossed 🤞

It is absolutely ****ed. I was up there for work in August and all the people that lived in Tweed were saying don't bother going into the Goldy and I wish I listened. That road needed to have been extended to 4 lanes about 10 years ago!

I pictured a Godzilla figurine just as I was reading this :)

Here's an unrelated but silly Godzilla gif just for good measure :D

Japan Flying GIF

Glad someone is getting a nice warm day. Temperamental east coast weather 😤

Good luck tomorrow.

Hope it all goes well mate 👍
Haha. I am going to go see the original Godzilla movie in November, I am so excited for it.

Yeah been hating the weather rainy and winter and simply miserable I want to get out walking more again.

Thanks a lot, I am hoping it goes well.

It is absolutely ****ed. I was up there for work in August and all the people that lived in Tweed were saying don't bother going into the Goldy and I wish I listened. That road needed to have been extended to 4 lanes about 10 years ago!
Totally agree.

Horrid and tiring experience, lol.

I said to my mate once we were leaving, happy if we don't come back to the Gold Coast this trip, it was just too much for 10:40 am (driving in outside of peak hour) and then leaving at 3pm pm local time.

Driving back we got caught in the heaviest flooding rain on the M1 for ages. So coming back took even longer.. fun times. Happy to give driving a miss for the next 24 hours, someone else can drive, lol

Yeah used to be a big fan.

No holiday down here, but I am not working yet anyway. Start around the end of the month for two months.
Should get back into them, just because.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: West Coast Wonders v East Side Hawks at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back