Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Roys FFC v Las Vegas Bears at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah fair enough, that was what I asked.

RATM definitely changed the course of my music taste

I drifted from everything between thrash, alternative, goth metal, and punk rock. Having seen bands like Anthrax, Iron Maiden, Soundgarden, Metallica, NOFX live on stage. What a time it was for the scene in the early 90s

also got to see Dimebag Darrell when he was with Pantera play live, have a signed LP of Vulgar Display of Power by both Darrell & Vinney

I drifted from everything between thrash, alternative, goth metal, and punk rock. Having seen bands like Anthrax, Iron Maiden, Soundgarden, Metallica, NOFX live on stage. What a time it was for the scene in the early 90s
Loved Soundgarden , i was more a guttermouth/AFI fan but also more Aussie stuff like Grinspoon at the like

Loved Soundgarden , i was more a guttermouth/AFI fan but more Aussie stuff like Grinspoon etc

Guttermouth, saw them at the Corner Hotel a few times! Mark was mad on stage

Guttermouth, saw them at the Corner Hotel a few times! Mark was mad on stage

never managed to see them live.

So many fantastic songs

This was on a ep I had from a concert had AFI, Jug heads revenge and a few other punk rock bands

Edit - found it! Even had early offspring

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Roys FFC v Las Vegas Bears at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back