SFL 2010 Division 1 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for the record and to update the snowman as he has been away for 2 years, we played about 6 kids throughout last year at various times and I would expect up to 4 kids to be in the senior team round one

ok then backtoback, i may take that back, only the part about St Kilda City, Cheltenham are still a bunch of frightened little girls. As always we look forward to playing them again, hopefully it is quite sunny that day as it's quite humerous watching them run away from the opposition players as well as the shadows.

ok then backtoback, i may take that back, only the part about St Kilda City, Cheltenham are still a bunch of frightened little girls. As always we look forward to playing them again, hopefully it is quite sunny that day as it's quite humerous watching them run away from the opposition players as well as the shadows.

Fair enough, also who bangs on about juniors needs to consider that the better kids of which we have 2 at Williamstown & two at Sandy may never pull on a City jumper, also Bruno is at Sandy and might not see him for 4 or 5 years.

As always we look forward to playing them again, hopefully it is quite sunny that day as it's quite humerous watching them run away from the opposition players as well as the shadows.

They are generally running away from opposition players snowman, because they have the ball. Thats what your meant to do. You should try it sometime. ;)

Agreed, another warm day would be nice, just like the two last year where you had your pants pulled down. :rolleyes:

Keep trying champ.

Tom Farrelly looks a good pick up for the Saints. Best and fairest at Torquay last year and Ruck Rover in the BFL team of the year.

Also took this grab......

http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au...al/pictures/2009/09/08/36grab_(350_x_524).jpg

Mate can you stop spying on our club Lol, we were hoping to keep tommy under raps, hes only about 5'7 or 8, he loves his surfing as per the hairstyle, havent seen him play but looks a likely type on the track , just moved into the area to work as a teacher , hope he can play like he marks

Mate can you stop spying on our club Lol, we were hoping to keep tommy under raps, hes only about 5'7 or 8, he loves his surfing as per the hairstyle, havent seen him play but looks a likely type on the track , just moved into the area to work as a teacher , hope he can play like he marks
B2B what happened to your good friend 'BIG MONEY' has he climbed back up the pine tree?

Heard yesterday that Luke Kirkland, David White and another Black Rock player from last year have been training at Chelsea Heights. Kirkland would fit nicely into a forward pocket, but surely clubs have to learn about taking on Whitey!

interesting , spoke to a bloke from Mordy yesterday who said Kirkland has resigned there .

I doubt Chelsea Heights would be interested with Big smith, Walsh & Beasy plus Matheson & Uoanga, sounds an imposing enogh forward line throw in Fitcher from Edi Asp

Where is Chelsea Heights getting all their money from? Fitcher and Phil Smith wouldn't come cheap. I know Kirkland wouldn't either if he was to play there. Surely there going all out to win it this year. It could be a frightening scoreline in Round 1 when we play them. Might have to put in an 18 man flood to reduce the damage haha

Where is Chelsea Heights getting all their money from? Fitcher and Phil Smith wouldn't come cheap. I know Kirkland wouldn't either if he was to play there. Surely there going all out to win it this year. It could be a frightening scoreline in Round 1 when we play them. Might have to put in an 18 man flood to reduce the damage haha
you would think they would start the year favourites

you would think they would start the year favourites
Let me get this straight... The reigning premiers pick up the likes of Danny Jacobs, Chris Brannan, Steve Arvanitis and Thomas Farrelly (>BnF at Torquay I'm guessing his probably pritty good) and they're not the favourites?:confused:
I'm definately not a City man but surely they're starting the year favourites........

B2B what happened to your good friend 'BIG MONEY' has he climbed back up the pine tree?
yes ownthemoment just climbed up that pine tree and you see some things that im sure people wouldnt want you to see i spotted you ownthemoment coming out of the male public toliets at the peanut farm with a rubber hanging out of your arse checks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keep it clean fool!!

If you dont have an intelligent comment relating to Footy, go back to the XXX Sites where you are more comfortable!!!

Let me get this straight... The reigning premiers pick up the likes of Danny Jacobs, Chris Brannan, Steve Arvanitis and Thomas Farrelly (>BnF at Torquay I'm guessing his probably pritty good) and they're not the favourites?:confused:
I'm definately not a City man but surely they're starting the year favourites........
they may offset the losses of bruno,ward,white,dobric,stinear,krepp but not sure...we'll be a very tall side but need to pick up some more runners

they may offset the losses of bruno,ward,white,dobric,stinear,krepp but not sure...we'll be a very tall side but need to pick up some more runners

As well as Mc Namara and one or two long term injuries, id suggest we will start the year slowly, also Chelsea Heights from all reports have picked up the Full back & chb (Moore & Downie)from Edi Asp to add to their list.

yes ownthemoment just climbed up that pine tree and you see some things that im sure people wouldnt want you to see i spotted you ownthemoment coming out of the male public toliets at the peanut farm with a rubber hanging out of your arse checks

Id suggest that if we werent sure as to the identity of Big Money we are pretty confident now , give him some credit he avoided arrest by climbing a rather dangerous tree

"BIG-MONEY" where have you been?? we have missed your positive and enlightening posts:rolleyes: just a quick one "BM" what is an arse check? please explain...

The rumour mill in Mildura says that Tasiyan is being sounded out as a coach for this season at red Cliffs.
The previous coach recently resigned or was he pushed.

snowman, i'm not the brightest bloke but what does remunerate mean?

remunerate - to pay, reward or compensate someone, and yes you are correct, you are not the brightest bloke going around, far from it by the sounds of things.

Memo, he does look like a fish, a big puffer fish. If that isn't how you spell his name, then who gives a shiit, what a terrible name in the first place, surely if you had that name, you would change it to Brian, Harry or Felicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back