SFL - 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is this still the SFL Forum or has it changed into the Millewa one????
Sorry forum police!!! You basically started the topic with your pasting of Sunraysia Daily News if you go back, relax!

Harry please only answer my question on the Millewa site, i don't want Doggsie getting upset.

Gday guys,

I work at Sunraysia Daily and I have recieved a contact for Will Callow from the club.

Around the same time I talked to Brad Eaton, who will be a fantastic addition to the young Irymple side, I called Will three times, but he never got back to me.

So personally, I know as much about the big man from Wandella as much as you guys do.

Gday guys,

I work at Sunraysia Daily and I have recieved a contact for Will Callow from the club.

Around the same time I talked to Brad Eaton, who will be a fantastic addition to the young Irymple side, I called Will three times, but he never got back to me.

So personally, I know as much about the big man from Wandella as much as you guys do.

Perhaps you could get Irymple to do the detective work. They've obviously good at. I hear Will was sounded out by another SFL club as coach but was not interested

As for the reply to some other threads:

O'Connor - Troy Moncur was quoted as saying that losing O'Connor is not as big of a loss as to the side as Stephen Denaro. Moncur also said they will rotate through the forward line, most likely with himself and Ian Mennia as the talls, and Motlop and Farnsworth as mediums.

Imps - Adding Peter Featherstone to the line up would have helped with their depth of ruckmen. Featherstone is around 6'5 to 6'6 and around 110 kg, he is a mountain of a man. He is 33, has plenty of experience and sounds like an old fashioned rough and tumble footballer, crossing over from Irrewarra-Beeac in the Colac league.

Price - New Red Cliffs coach, being a Red Cliffs boy I was inetersted to see how he would go. Has a good kick for a big fella, and hopefully can bring some size and experience to the Tigers. I was told before Christmas there may be around six players coming to the side who could slot straight into the seniors (I know, not hard on last year's results), but I haven't seen or heard anything more about that yet.

Wentworth - I personally think it is a huge blow losing James Watt, and still only being young he could have continued his McLeod Medal winning form for a long time. But there is always a good chance of him returning in the future. Hoping to get an interview with him but I can't get a hold of him. Losing Bernard Rigby will also be a big blow. On the plus side, I saw some flashes of brilliance from Angus Crowley last year and with some more experience can be a very handy player at CHF/FF.

Perhaps you could get Irymple to do the detective work. They've obviously good at. I hear Will was sounded out by another SFL club as coach but was not interested

Might be a good idea, that may be true but like I said, I haven't heard a lot about him, would be good in conjunction with Crossling though.

As for the reply to some other threads:

O'Connor - Troy Moncur was quoted as saying that losing O'Connor is not as big of a loss as to the side as Stephen Denaro. Moncur also said they will rotate through the forward line, most likely with himself and Ian Mennia as the talls, and Motlop and Farnsworth as mediums.

Imps - Adding Peter Featherstone to the line up would have helped with their depth of ruckmen. Featherstone is around 6'5 to 6'6 and around 110 kg, he is a mountain of a man. He is 33, has plenty of experience and sounds like an old fashioned rough and tumble footballer, crossing over from Irrewarra-Beeac in the Colac league.

Price - New Red Cliffs coach, being a Red Cliffs boy I was inetersted to see how he would go. Has a good kick for a big fella, and hopefully can bring some size and experience to the Tigers. I was told before Christmas there may be around six players coming to the side who could slot straight into the seniors (I know, not hard on last year's results), but I haven't seen or heard anything more about that yet.

Wentworth - I personally think it is a huge blow losing James Watt, and still only being young he could have continued his McLeod Medal winning form for a long time. But there is always a good chance of him returning in the future. Hoping to get an interview with him but I can't get a hold of him. Losing Bernard Rigby will also be a big blow. On the plus side, I saw some flashes of brilliance from Angus Crowley last year and with some more experience can be a very handy player at CHF/FF.

If your a reporter you dont seem to know much what is going on in the SFL so here is some info for you!!

Mennie will line up with Euston this year as Robinvale dont want him at the club. Who ever playes FF(Moncur my guess) will kick 100 goals in that side. They are waiting to see who they can get down from Darwin, Ruckman and onballer is my info.

Imps are in big shit, up to 12 players have left from last year, Hards x3, Hickey X2, Ariel, Aitkinson, Barrack, Richardson, Rhodes plus more.

Red Cliffs unfortunatly are still going to be down the bottom with no recruits that i've heard about

Wenty have picked up Brady, Eggmolessse, Wall, Clay and maybe Burdett . Bigger losses in Hancock, Rigby, Watt, Bath and I believe a couple of their gun kids will make Pioneer squad this year

Also i believe Irymple might have 2xSam's playing there this year, Irymple will be flag favoutites if the do play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[/b]

If your a reporter you dont seem to know much what is going on in the SFL so here is some info for you!!

Mennie will line up with Euston this year as Robinvale dont want him at the club. Who ever playes FF(Moncur my guess) will kick 100 goals in that side. They are waiting to see who they can get down from Darwin, Ruckman and onballer is my info.

Imps are in big shit, up to 12 players have left from last year, Hards x3, Hickey X2, Ariel, Aitkinson, Barrack, Richardson, Rhodes plus more.

Red Cliffs unfortunatly are still going to be down the bottom with no recruits that i've heard about

Wenty have picked up Brady, Eggmolessse, Wall, Clay and maybe Burdett . Bigger losses in Hancock, Rigby, Watt, Bath and I believe a couple of their gun kids will make Pioneer squad this year

Also i believe Irymple might have 2xSam's playing there this year, Irymple will be flag favoutites if the do play
what is bath doing?

[/b]

If your a reporter you dont seem to know much what is going on in the SFL...

Well yes I admit I don't know a lot, but I am only young and new to the gig so I am still learning.
Not everyone has told about who has gone and who has stayed either which is fair enough.
More will be found out once all the clearances have been signed.

Well yes I admit I don't know a lot, but I am only young and new to the gig so I am still learning.
Not everyone has told about who has gone and who has stayed either which is fair enough.
More will be found out once all the clearances have been signed.

I wouldn't worry to much about it young fella. Happy for you to add to the forum. Our friend Malleeboy hasn't known a lot either for a long time but that hasn't stopped him still trying to convince us how the dogs will pull their way out of being the worst club in the league for the last decade.

malleeboy who are the 2 sam's you speak of? as in sam mason and sam curran? or???... yes seems as though irymple are having a healthy off season. shoudl be an interesting season ha...

I wouldn't worry to much about it young fella. Happy for you to add to the forum. Our friend Malleeboy hasn't known a lot either for a long time but that hasn't stopped him still trying to convince us how the dogs will pull their way out of being the worst club in the league for the last decade.

South is the Richmond of the SFL, we have our 20 year plan and we are well on on our to win a flag in the next ten years:p

I guess you would know more than me coz you have played for ever team in the district and have more mates than I would.

Ransome and Curren were the correct answers.

South is the Richmond of the SFL, we have our 20 year plan and we are well on on our to win a flag in the next ten years:p

I guess you would know more than me coz you have played for ever team in the district and have more mates than I would.

Ransome and Curren were the correct answers.

Everyone has more mates than you do malleeboy we all know that. South out to try and buy another premiership, feel sorry for Lyle Massey etc who got the club out of debt a few years ago only to see the club going back the same way again...:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Everyone has more mates than you do malleeboy we all know that. South out to try and buy another premiership, feel sorry for Lyle Massey etc who got the club out of debt a few years ago only to see the club going back the same way again...:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

God, every one is having a crack at me this week;)
Recruiting 3 new good footballers to the club wouldn't be classed as buying a premeirship. South are very strong finiancially thanks to past and current committee and will continue in years to come.

Curran hasn't played much over last two years so not sure what he has to offer. used to be very solid tho

i think you will find ransome is still up in qld also.

still agree that swallows will start favorites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back