SFL Division One - 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally round one is upon us which sides will win, whos recruits will tear it up and which familiar faces will back up there good season!! Personally im interested in seeing how St Kilda City will fare after there fair share of players gone!

Finally round one is upon us which sides will win, whos recruits will tear it up and which familiar faces will back up there good season!! Personally im interested in seeing how St Kilda City will fare after there fair share of players gone!

How did they go in the practice matches? Did anybody hear?

Tips for round 1,

East Brighton in a close one
Chelsea Heights by 10 +
Clayton another close one
St Kilda City By 10+
Dingley by 8 +
Now dont get upset people its just tips....Hope everyone has a good weekend.:D

Tips for round 1,

East Brighton in a close one
Chelsea Heights by 10 +
Clayton another close one
St Kilda City By 10+
Dingley by 8 +
Now dont get upset people its just tips....Hope everyone has a good weekend.:D
hi homer,
only change one tip and that is clayton for the draw:D

Tooronga Malvern vs St Kilda City
Cheltenham vs Chelsea Heights
St Pauls vs East Brighton
Heatherton vs Dingley
Clayton vs Mordialloc

Winners in red

Tooronga Malvern vs St Kilda City
Cheltenham vs Chelsea Heights
St Pauls vs East Brighton
Heatherton vs Dingley
Clayton vs Mordialloc

Only one home team won

I take my hat of to the City boys the club seems to be back on track after a good clean out with duds like B2B and a few players new commitee very well run i hear.

I take my hat of to the City boys the club seems to be back on track after a good clean out with duds like B2B and a few players new commitee very well run i hear.

B2b says LOL, im still there and always will be 34 years and counting,actually havent missed a stkilda city game since 1998 thats 13 years, really proud of the new breed on the committee, coaching staff are doing a great job and all the doomsdayers will have to wait a long time for the demise of this club.
Just a quick pat on the back to 10 kids who played ones saturday very impressive!

B2b says LOL, im still there and always will be 34 years and counting,actually havent missed a stkilda city game since 1998 thats 13 years, really proud of the new breed on the committee, coaching staff are doing a great job and all the doomsdayers will have to wait a long time for the demise of this club.
Just a quick pat on the back to 10 kids who played ones saturday very impressive!
hey mate how are them kids going coming from preseasons at sandringham
Sullivan, Zio, Maxy Bruin and new one in particular Tim Quick?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes but my mail is you are the sweeper after the games these days not the mouth from the south on the bench.... Enjoy the mud:D:D

Yes but my mail is you are the sweeper after the games these days not the mouth from the south on the bench.... Enjoy the mud:D:D

mate please, I chose to have a spell , im actually working on sponsorship and putting together a couple of reunions this year. Backtoback10 has it right enough said

If he is still prepared to clean the rooms out after a game,and after all he has done for city, it shows us all what a champion clubperson he is. This type of person is a dying breed at most clubs, and clubs are so much worse for it. For what its worth, i dont like city, but they will probably get more credit now, for what they do on the field, now that the money man is no longer there.:cool:

All Games 2:00 PM Sat 16/Apr

Tooronga Malvern vs Dingley Dunlop Reserve
East Brighton vs Heatherton Hurlingham Reserve
Cheltenham vs St Pauls Jack Barker Oval
St Kilda City vs Clayton Peanut Farm Reserve
Chelsea Heights vs Mordialloc Beazley Reserve

All winners in Red

All Games 2:00 PM Sat 16/Apr

Tooronga Malvern vs Dingley Dunlop Reserve
East Brighton vs Heatherton Hurlingham Reserve
Cheltenham vs St Pauls Jack Barker Oval
St Kilda City vs Clayton Peanut Farm Reserve
Chelsea Heights vs Mordialloc Beazley Reserve

All winners in Red

Same as mine...dont think there will be any upsets this week..

Back to back is the most valued person at City, without him no success would have been possible even with the money man...any club with a bloke like him would be very very LUCKY. Have a look at al those young blokes like Belkin for example they are as a result of him organising the Colts with Belkins Dad. Back to Back is a doer and he is prepared to do anything, nothing is beneath him.

Tooronga Malvern vs Dingley Dunlop Reserve (5.9-39 16.14-110)
Are Dingley better then last year ? not looking good for TM

East Brighton vs Heatherton Hurlingham Reserve (25.21-171 9.5-59)
Good turn around from last week for EB but not that they beat much

Cheltenham vs St Pauls Jack Barker Oval (11.8-74 10.11-71)
Well I didn't think this would happen so tell has how it did ?

St Kilda City vs Clayton Peanut Farm Reserve (15.21-111 12.7-79)
It shows Clayton are going to be no easy beats

Chelsea Heights vs Mordialloc Beazley Reserve (12.25-97 6.8-44)
Heights are going to be hard to beat any week

Even after two weeks you can see that anything can happen. The next round in 2 weeks will be good with Chelsea v St k and E B v Chelt this will tell us more of how the teams are looking

Tooronga Malvern vs Dingley Dunlop Reserve (5.9-39 16.14-110)
Are Dingley better then last year ? not looking good for TM
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/dingoes-trounce-tm/story-fn53khlj-1226040493693

East Brighton vs Heatherton Hurlingham Reserve (25.21-171 9.5-59)
Good turn around from last week for EB but not that they beat much
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/vampires-take-it-to-tunners/story-fn53khlj-1226040502544

Cheltenham vs St Pauls Jack Barker Oval (11.8-74 10.11-71)
Well I didn't think this would happen ?
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/vampires-take-it-to-tunners/story-fn53khlj-1226040502544

St Kilda City vs Clayton Peanut Farm Reserve (15.21-111 12.7-79)
It shows Clayton are going to be no easy beats
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/saints-unfurl-flag-crack-clays/story-fn53khlj-1226040491820

Chelsea Heights vs Mordialloc Beazley Reserve (12.25-97 6.8-44)
Heights are going to be hard to beat any week
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/mordi-no-match-for-heights/story-fn53khlj-1226040505948

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back