SFL Division Two - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the league has some information on a top 5 team now. Apparently they have been putting some names on team sheets to qualify a player or players for finals and somebody else has been playing instead. Could be a very big story. Once again it will be interesting to see if the league acts on it. 5 doesnt go into 6.

O
I believe the league has some information on a top 5 team now. Apparently they have been putting some names on team sheets to qualify a player or players for finals and somebody else has been playing instead. Could be a very big story. Once again it will be interesting to see if the league acts on it. 5 doesnt go into 6.
Only one change to final five over weekend!!!

quote="MEAN GENE, post: 25113433, member: 77796"]I believe the league has some information on a top 5 team now. Apparently they have been putting some names on team sheets to qualify a player or players for finals and somebody else has been playing instead. Could be a very big story. Once again it will be interesting to see if the league acts on it. 5 doesnt go into 6.[/quote]

Surprising I got a "bite" from someone 3 times but there posts were removed. Does someone out there have a guilty conscience.

[

Anyone got any further info on this one?

Could be massive news.... or could be nothing.

Surely there isn't a club so dumb, stupid, idiotic, pathetic, or that criminal, to do such a disgusting thing. To put names on team sheets to qualify them for finals? Find that hard to swallow, surely the opposition that they would've been playing would've noticed that there were only 3 on the bench instead of the 4 as per team sheet. besides, the cheating club, player/s wouldn't've worked or had their presence elsewhere recorded in any way, especially when they were supposed to have played a game of footy.
Disappointing if its true. LOL, and Mean Gene, FYI, 5 does actually go into 6. Its the 6 that doesn't go into the 5. Here endeth the lesson.......................................

Looking from a far it appears that Skye have a bit of an axe to grind. Someone told me once that a couple of Skye players sisters are linked to Bentleigh players, or vice versa, can't remember which one?? It must make family BBQs a little awkward if one club is willing to put in information to the league on the other. Definitely makes for a Bold & the Beautiful type soap opera script :D

Looking from a far it appears that Skye have a bit of an axe to grind. Someone told me once that a couple of Skye players sisters are linked to Bentleigh players, or vice versa, can't remember which one?? It must make family BBQs a little awkward if one club is willing to put in information to the league on the other. Definitely makes for a Bold & the Beautiful type soap opera script :D

Yes it would make a great soap opera. Don't believe it was Skye that made the approach to the league. May have been one of the sides that is fighting for a spot and not necessarily a top one either :cool: . Anyway we will see what course it runs. Who do people think will make it and who misses out. For me Malvern is clearly safe. Skye especially because of percentage will be right even with the tough draw. Oakleigh has a hard draw and Bentleiigh also. Murrumbeena has the easier run home. They have played all the good sides already. Springvale???? It's going to be a great couple of weeks coming up.

Yes it would make a great soap opera. Don't believe it was Skye that made the approach to the league. May have been one of the sides that is fighting for a spot and not necessarily a top one either :cool: . Anyway we will see what course it runs. Who do people think will make it and who misses out. For me Malvern is clearly safe. Skye especially because of percentage will be right even with the tough draw. Oakleigh has a hard draw and Bentleiigh also. Murrumbeena has the easier run home. They have played all the good sides already. Springvale???? It's going to be a great couple of weeks coming up.

It could quite possibly work out that 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th all finish on the same amount of points with only % separating the!! 6th position will consider themselves a bit unlucky, that's for sure.

Grab the pop corn & pull up a comfy chair folks, this will come down to the wire!

It seems now even with a win next saturday Springy wont be able to make finals because of percentage, unless something crazy happens and the dragons beat bentleigh I think its fair to say this is now your final 5

It seems now even with a win next saturday Springy wont be able to make finals because of percentage, unless something crazy happens and the dragons beat bentleigh I think its fair to say this is now your final 5

Bentleigh (6th) 2.6. 18 def East Malvern (1st) 1.8. 14 - now that's crazy!! Never before had I seen anything like it.

Need to still beat the Dragons though, as Beena are no certainties of beating Springy

Bentleigh (6th) 2.6. 18 def East Malvern (1st) 1.8. 14 - now that's crazy!! Never before had I seen anything like it.

Need to still beat the Dragons though, as Beena are no certainties of beating Springy

Fish it doesnt matter who wins out of Beena and Springy, Bentleigh wont lose to Dragons even if springy win Bentleigh's percentage is too high to beat, Springy cant make finals

As the season is almost over, are there any rumours going around regarding coaching positions? Which teams in 2013 will find themselves with a new coach?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bentleigh will win the flag seniors and reserves

I love your confidence bigTwix, however I think Skye might have something to say about that, especially in the 1s. Skye are definitely favourites for mine as I said all along this year.

In the 2s, Skye was the last team to beat us so they've got a few bragging rights at the minute.

I love your confidence bigTwix, however I think Skye might have something to say about that, especially in the 1s. Skye are definitely favourites for mine as I said all along this year.

In the 2s, Skye was the last team to beat us so they've got a few bragging rights at the minute.
A Skye member saying Bentleigh will win and a Bentleigh member saying Skye to win.
Interesting...

A Skye member saying Bentleigh will win and a Bentleigh member saying Skye to win.
Interesting...[/quot

Oakleigh for mine. Think they are just about cherry ripe, will put skye away this weekend and win the minor premiership. Whats the go with arvanitis? His name is on team sheets this week then goes missing the next. Any chance of seeing him come the finals??

What miracle will happen that will allow Oakleigh to finish on top
Even with a win Oakleigh can only finish second since East Malvern play black rock their percentage is already and will be too high for Oakleigh.. The top spot can either be East Malvern or Skye based on percentage

I never got to the game, and I have to say glad I didn't. Unless the ground was a complete mud heap, how could 3 goals be scored in 100 minutes of footy? I didn't realise that Mourinho had taken over coaching Benteligh. Score a goal and and put all of your players behind the ball. Sad day for football.

I never got to the game, and I have to say glad I didn't. Unless the ground was a complete mud heap, how could 3 goals be scored in 100 minutes of footy? I didn't realise that Mourinho had taken over coaching Benteligh. Score a goal and and put all of your players behind the ball. Sad day for football.

Mourinho?? No way José

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back