SFNL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
HP bought in a heap of players, most are on a lot more then they’re worth. Without paying them all a heap more then they were getting they wouldn’t be there.
Good luck to HP. They have the cash and want to go up through the divisions but don’t try and paint it as though loyalty is what got you a half decent list.

The place has been on the nose for a few years now. They have to do something different to change things and they have.
Good work by whoever is making those calls. But some posts on here are making out that the place has been a great club that’s been unlucky. Give me a break!

And as for comparisons to Hallam, Hallam started from scratch with no money and being non competitive and have had one set back in what has been a fairly solid start to their club on a shoe string budget. As we keep being told on here, HP are a well financed club with huge support that have simply not been able to get their act together. I wouldn’t be throwing stones at any other clubs just yet if I was HP.
Your kidding knob rash. How many players in HP's squad are locals or juniors? If you cant answer that question your just another disgruntled nancy boy from a very amateur club who is now looking at a professional club and asking, how ****ing far behind are we!

Your kidding knob rash. How many players in HP's squad are locals or juniors? If you cant answer that question your just another disgruntled nancy boy from a very amateur club who is now looking at a professional club and asking, how ******* far behind are we!
Wow professional? Div 3 sfl pal can you give everyone some insight on how to turn a club from a rabble to professional over night?

Wow professional? Div 3 sfl pal can you give everyone some insight on how to turn a club from a rabble to professional over night?
Yes, what dont you understand about that word? Is it beyond your limited vocabulary? Just another jealous nancy boy are we?

Yes, what dont you understand about that word? Is it beyond your limited vocabulary? Just another jealous nancy boy are we?
What’s there to be jealous of? I suppose you have had more success in the 2 weeks you’ve been in the southern league than the last 5 years in the old league

Your kidding knob rash. How many players in HP's squad are locals or juniors? If you cant answer that question your just another disgruntled nancy boy from a very amateur club who is now looking at a professional club and asking, how ******* far behind are we!
lol. Calm down.You’ve won two games of div 3 Footy. Bit of truth obviously struck a nerve.

These Hampton park followers are real emotional bunch of cats

Now speaking of emotional... we're going to Ashwood next week.... wherever the farrrrk that is ... ??
what's the best PUB for pre game drinks / lunch ??

Mathew Flinders ? or ??

I want a mixed grill !!!

Last edited:
These Hampton park followers are real emotional bunch of cats
Sponsored by kleinx perhaps??
Now speaking of emotional... we're going to Ashwood next week.... wherever the farrrrk that is ... ??
what's the best PUB for pre game drinks / lunch ??

Mathew Flinders ? or ??

I want a mixed grill !!!
Don't know if they'll be able to put yours threw a blender so you can suck it threw a straw at the Matty flinders ya might be better off shootin across the road at Ronalds restaurant Angus patties tend to blend up a bit finer

Sumd up pretty well there Warren but I reckon Hearherton at home will get over the hillbilly boys and springy are the team to beat , HP are the Hallam of 2017 , im predicting straight sets.

yeah nah......doubt anyone is calling us Hill billies in 2018 haha

Everyone still predicting Heatherton 3rd?? Even Rossoborough on record saying " these sides coming down from Div2 are closer to Div1 than Div3 " ..... good call lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here we go your back if you lose to springy we won’t hear from you for another 6 months go back in ya hole!!!

Cadmunt you could be on to something big sponsorship opportunity there

yeah nah......doubt anyone is calling us Hill billies in 2018 haha

Everyone still predicting Heatherton 3rd?? Even Rossoborough on record saying " these sides coming down from Div2 are closer to Div1 than Div3 " ..... good call lol

Will choke again like last year don’t worry about that mob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back