SFNL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloke steps off ground in back line as you kick in, bloke steps on ground in fwd line, spare player fwd.....one example, could have multiple applications

you could easily pull that stunt, but i suggest it would be picked up by other clubs and would it be worth the hit to the reputation, i dont think so!

I have heard from a source that teams in the league arnt happy with how HP points are allocated.
Some team are saying they are well over ? Is this true ?
Strip em of the points!!!

I have heard from a source that teams in the league arnt happy with how HP points are allocated.
Some team are saying they are well over ? Is this true ?
Strip em of the points!!!
Played Good Friday 4 points under what's allocated, points aren't something that you can cheat on as they are allocated by the league

I just can' wait to see HP's set play , ya know the one where their kicking out and the guy steps off the ground in the backline and the other bloke steps into the forward line without anyone noticing or complaining , that will revolutionise the game... hahaha you bloody drongos take the points , i think ya need em

I just can' wait to see HP's set play , ya know the one where their kicking out and the guy steps off the ground in the backline and the other bloke steps into the forward line without anyone noticing or complaining , that will revolutionise the game... hahaha you bloody drongos take the points , i think ya need em

So if the player snuck off in the backline wouldn’t that mean that H/Park would be 1 short in the back half numbnuts

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hope you signed them all on 2 year deals..

They are all signed up for 3 years on water tight contracts so they cant go anywhere. But with all the CASH being thrown at them I cant see them wanting to go anywhere anyway... some of theses blokes will be set for life after 3 years at HP.

Or maybe it was only for 1 year in case the CASH runs out........ I dunno.. I'm not sure. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez, seems like there's a few bottom sore people around the traps already!

Watch HP use the step off tactic in the granny and win by 5 points!

They are all signed up for 3 years on water tight contracts so they cant go anywhere. But with all the CASH being thrown at them I cant see them wanting to go anywhere anyway... some of theses blokes will be set for life after 3 years at HP.

Or maybe it was only for 1 year in case the CASH runs out........ I dunno.. I'm not sure. :D
Dont be fooled into this money talk toothless, 99% of the players on HP's list are there because it's a greT club!

Dont be fooled into this money talk toothless, 99% of the players on HP's list are there because it's a greT club!

Not sure who u get your info from. ?

It might be a greT ( great ? ) club ..but the joint is rolling in CASH and players dont play for free.

Money talks..... Bullshit walks .

There in lies the problem i guess?
From the outside looking in, it seemed like a good culture...i know young Matt the President..great Kid & has been thru a fair bit & seemed like he & the committee was really changing things.
Yes you are right...it all seemed a bit late but it goes back to the loser limp attititude...my mates going so im going too...then its too hard for other players etc etc.
Crying shame.

You seem a bit upset mate...

Different for H/P because they changed leagues, the entire player list was lodged and the league informed the club what points every individual player carries

Reckon they have got a couple wrong.
For example how is Henry only 3 points?
It’s 3 points as a senior community player plus 1 point for transferring from a premier competition.

Any player that transfers from sefnl and has played mostly ones Footy is a 4 point player minimum, unless they have played at HP or a junior aligned club before.

Anyway good luck to HP. Not a fan of the point system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back