SFNL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hp do, dont know about the others...

It must be quite difficult to run a club without that income stream!
Spoke to the bloke at ashwood and he said it's quite an advantage to be able to charge.

Must say that the clubs we've been to so far have been very welcoming and hospitable .

Which clubs in div three charge a gate entry? Do Springvale and Heatherton still? HP?

from my experience in 2016-17 in division 2 only Chelsea heights and heatherton had gate charges but they were waived if u were a member of the away club. springy didn't charge but they have the facilities to and it is my understanding that HP charge a fee that is also waived if the supporter is a member of the opposition club. I know that is the model they were looking at but I can't confirm whether it was implemented or not.....

from my experience in 2016-17 in division 2 only Chelsea heights and heatherton had gate charges but they were waived if u were a member of the away club. springy didn't charge but they have the facilities to and it is my understanding that HP charge a fee that is also waived if the supporter is a member of the opposition club. I know that is the model they were looking at but I can't confirm whether it was implemented or not.....

Doveton charged $5 entry last year and are again this year. Opposition players and club members waived. Obviously paid up Doveton members as well. Its not a massive earner but it helps and it has a great effect on social Membership sales and player fee payment.

I would think its a fair advantage to clubs that can charge, even if its only 2-300 per home game thats still a couple of grand extra earned which as everyone involved in local clubs helps.

Which club do you follow SADMUNT?
Little from column A little from column B , Just loitering around playin under a few alias s at the moment have a game and a train at 3 different sides every other week just do enough to keep my SPOTS , very extensive disguise kit (wigs etc) , see ya out there or will I ????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be good imo if each club that cant charge for gate set up an honesty box situation at the entrance to there social rooms, as you walk in for a beer, drop $10 in and go enjoy yourself!
I agree.
I’ve played at plenty of country grounds that are unfenced and they still do well through the gate. Set up a payment point and most people are happy to give 5 or 10 to support local Footy. That includes opposition players.

Would be good imo if each club that cant charge for gate set up an honesty box situation at the entrance to there social rooms, as you walk in for a beer, drop $10 in and go enjoy yourself!

Yeah we're loaded..... lets splash our cash at the poor people... have another bong.

On the beers early AGAIN , good to see i for one am a bit worried about you but not one to prior

Dont worry about me... I'm always on the gas if I'm not call me a doctor.

Played Heatherton today and I like em... I like em a lot.. not only do they wear great jumpers but they actually had a dip.. they showed some dash and gave a contest.. well done.

Ps.. serious. Not being a smartarse they had a good crack.

Was at the hillbillies v Ashwood game today and the hillbillies were in shambles as soon as hoe went down couldn’t hit simple targets and kicked to 3v1s the whole day very disappointed they should of lost by 6 goals at least

I think there in trouble

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

5 rounds in and the feral Hampton park crowd are showing there true colours kudos the the solo heatherton supporter standing his ground

5 rounds in and the feral Hampton park crowd are showing there true colours kudos the the solo heatherton supporter standing his ground

Yeah saw that... the Heatherton runner had to drag him away... just verbal but could've turned ugly.. I was too far away didn't hear what was said ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back