SFNL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well well well.. ok lets play a game.. shall i call it join the dots

1. HP play a self educated 45 player pts in rd 2
2. Play rd 5 at 43 pts

2 div 1 clubs get busted for being over the allocated pts and lose season pts and get fined

3. Play and lose easily playing at 40 player pts in round 6

Now i certainly would not suggest a club a reputable as Hampton Park were playing shifty with the player pts.. or a league as spineless as the SFNL would not investigate them as closely as others given they were just admitted AT ALL.. but it does make you wonder at times playing games such as join the dots

OK ... I'll play the game... well well well are 3 holes in the ground.

WTF are u on about... ??

Faaark the mighty HPPP! downed tisk tisk I'm in disarray , from what the hp advertisers been writing one would have thought their unbeatable , up against a tight defensive unit tho and couldn't get the job done , took my hat off when I heard the news. Chin up Gums where ever you are ( check the ditches around springy oval ), hop old mate hasnt gone Awall in a pit of despair poor bugger[/QUOTE

IM FARKING SHATTERED...

I left in disgust halfway thru the 3rd qtr... I tried to console myself by getting a couple of Asian hookers ( when in Rome ) but fell asleep on the job... bad day but an even badder night.

Oh well the mighty Maggie's are kicking arse so heck it.

2. Play rd 5 at 43 pts

2 div 1 clubs get busted for being over the allocated pts and lose season pts and get fined

Now i certainly would not suggest a club a reputable as Hampton Park were playing shifty with the player pts.. or a league as spineless as the SFNL would not investigate them as closely as others given they were just admitted AT ALL.. but it does make you wonder at times playing games such as join the dots

Idiot

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

2. Play rd 5 at 43 pts

What are you going on about man?
What relevance does R2 45 points and R5 43pts have to do with anything?
Pretty sure you can play with 46 every week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any danger toothless feral and Cadmunt catch up for a cold beveridge or 10 this weekend? Whats the good pubs near HP

Sadly no Pub this week... :( We ( HP ) have a members function in the social rooms beginning at 12pm.. free piss and nibbles so there's a pretty good chance I will be a blubbering mess by halftime of the ones..

Hi All we have arranged date for a joint 300 Club, $200 player, Club sponsors & life members luncheon for Saturday 2nd June.
Guest speaker will be,
Ricky toot toot Nixon
Get on the
1f414.png
1f682.png
& please ensure all player sponsor are made aware of the function (players responsibility)

Sadly no Pub this week... :( We ( HP ) have a members function in the social rooms beginning at 12pm.. free piss and nibbles so there's a pretty good chance I will be a blubbering mess by halftime of the ones..

Hi All we have arranged date for a joint 300 Club, $200 player, Club sponsors & life members luncheon for Saturday 2nd June.
Guest speaker will be,
Ricky toot toot Nixon
Get on the
1f414.png
1f682.png
& please ensure all player sponsor are made aware of the function (players responsibility)
Hearing Ricky Nixon speak would be like walking into on coming traffic gums , rather get kick in the nuts..balls..goolys..plums......kiwi fruit

Shannon Henwood named for HP I see. Very handy inclusion! Former Doveton Doves captain/coach.
Ashwood vs Springvale should be a cracking game. Springy by a kick is my tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back