SFNL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

how did he kill it....?

He killed it by posting something accurate and actually related to SFL Div 3.... How dare he farrrrk it up with a serious post.

It actually died when Springvale beat HP. I was expecting a lot better shittt canning than what we got... Guavs well well well let's join the dots was pathetic and even more pathetic when he didnt back it up.... POX !!!

HP to Destroy Ashwood this week..... I hope. :D

He killed it by posting something accurate and actually related to SFL Div 3.... How dare he farrrrk it up with a serious post.

It actually died when Springvale beat HP. I was expecting a lot better shittt canning than what we got... Guavs well well well let's join the dots was pathetic and even more pathetic when he didnt back it up.... POX !!!

HP to Destroy Ashwood this week..... I hope. :D
Redbacks have a few out this week, Ashwood will be a huge test.

Destroyation ? How many tins today gums? Creating English language and all , desecration?[/QUOTE

As per usual I did have quite a few tins.

I pinched that from Rex Hunt.... sarcasm 5 point was not a destroyation... was a good close game Ashwood hung in there all day and could've pinched the win.

What's the story at South Yarra ?? I've heard the facilities are a bit dodgy...

Just tell the boys who play in the guts to bring a sherpa to navigate the deep valley heading through that vasinity , I've seen grazing paddocks that resemble a better ground

Do they have a bar and sell pisss ? Is there any shelter... ?

Love travelling to away games and making a day of it... but if it's as pox as I think it is we will be giving it a miss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that was different.. bit of a cow paddock and cant believe nobody broke an ankle.. took my Golf Umbrella just in case... only got a little rain and had a few tents set up so no problems didnt get wet.

Easy win ... Bring on Endeavour Hills.

Being rather kind feral,

Words used to descibe the ground to me...
Discraceful, unplayable, "wouldn't let your heffer on it let alone humans", a blight on the league and worst of all completely unsafe.
Interesting that if someone injured themselves on the uncovered pitch the league would be open to being sued.

Being rather kind feral,

Discraceful, unplayable, "wouldn't let your heffer on it let alone humans", a blight on the league and worst of all completely unsafe.
Interesting that if someone injured themselves on the uncovered pitch the league would be open to being sued.
I wonder what would happen if clubs started refusing to sign off on the ground being safe prior to games there.

It is unsafe.

Being rather kind feral,

Yeah I went easy.... it was pretty bad and has knee reco's and broken ankles written all over it.

Luckily no injuries yesterday. ( that I know of ? )

I wonder what would happen if clubs started refusing to sign off on the ground being safe prior to games there.

It is unsafe.

if a serious injury did occur, aren't the coaches actually liable? I remember there being a huge focus on the safety aspect of coaching during my course. in saying that I never once signed anything regarding ground safety so I guess my question is who is actually responsible if legal action were to take place? would it be the council or the people who sign off to say it's safe so the game can go ahead? I have never seen the ground but I have also never heard one positive thing said about it so it makes me wonder how, in this day and age of over the top safety rules, that something hasn't been done to improve it knowing that up to 80 blokes are running around on it every fortnight.....

It is unsafe.
I didnt know a sign-off was required?

We acctually had a late start at our ground this year because a side said the middle was to hard Ffs (cant remember the side) but they let this continue hmmm

We acctually had a late start at our ground this year because a side said the middle was to hard Ffs (cant remember the side) but they let this continue hmmm
I think there is actually a ground inspection form that’s supposed to be signed off at the start of the day.

The league had clubs sign off on the ground before each game when they held the preseason Comp at Springy last year.

Team managers from both sides do a ground inspection together prior to the game. You sign off on the condition of the ground online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back