SFNL Division 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like hp gonna take it easy. Looks like it was a one way domination and Endeavour just lucky hp were inaccurate

Just watched a bit of the game, Endeavour have no plan b. Hp had the hilly forwards in their pocket the whole game. If the big fella cant kick a goal, gotta find another way to change things around to get those goals. The other fella can only kick goals against the whimp sides.

Hp mid and forwards to strong. Good all round. Will def take it home this year

Last edited:

Clayton assistant coach must still have some bad blood down at the falcons. Really does show the character of someone when they wont shake hands with the opposition side...

Yeh they won with half there side out and 1 guy on the bench in the 2nd half
So they had half (9) players on the field?

Who gives a $@#£÷; how many they had out. It was 22 v 22 at the start of the match. Sick of people saying stuff like that.

Also the flogs @ the hills probably have one of the best depth in the div so it most likely wouldnt affect them whoever they had out.

Yeh who cares they
So they had half (9) players on the field?

Who gives a $@#£÷; how many they had out. It was 22 v 22 at the start of the match. Sick of people saying stuff like that.

Also the flogs @ the hills probably have one of the best depth in the div so it most likely wouldnt affect them whoever they had out.

Yeh your right who cares they won anyway

Clayton assistant coach must still have some bad blood down at the falcons. Really does show the character of someone when they wont shake hands with the opposition side...
Clays 28+, Dipper to throat a few blokes in post match antics = $2.50

Yeah, probably took the $1.80 he wouldn’t throat a few EH blokes after the game which he probably wanted to do. Straight down to the local to collect. Need to be fully focus on the off field win.

With HP looking strong at the top of the ladder, how long until Endeavour hills start stacking their twos to try and win another twos flag?

I know I said in an earlier post that Clayton would get better by the seasons end. They have turned things around so quickly. They have pushed and been in front of both Hampton Park (at home) and E/Hills (Away) at three quarter time in both games and got run over in the last quarter. Could they push these 2 at the pointy end of season. I've heard they didn't play that well Saturday. I was not there, but I was at the home Hampton Park game and they more than matched it with the flag favourites all across the ground that day.

With HP looking strong at the top of the ladder, how long until Endeavour hills start stacking their twos to try and win another twos flag?
What? With their gun thirds players? Plenty of depth, they don't need to "stack" their 2's, just hoping blokes come back from injury in time for a run at double glory!! After HP's straight set exit last year maybe they should be thinking of that!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What? With their gun thirds players? Plenty of depth, they don't need to "stack" their 2's, just hoping blokes come back from injury in time for a run at double glory!! After HP's straight set exit last year maybe they should be thinking of that!
Straight set exits or losing back to back grand finals there both chokers

So you’re telling me that when their ones were terrible and their twos won flags that there was good depth? Right.

So you’re telling me that when their ones were terrible and their twos won flags that there was good depth? Right.

So your telling me that in 2017 when the Hills won their second twos flag & their ones played off against Doveton in an epic GF their ones we're terrible? & two years before that when their seniors won 11games & missed out on finals were terrible??

Sit down before you get bitten. You already look stupid, obviously just an ill informed troll who types before thinking. Please stop or check some stats 1st. Cheers dig

So your telling me that in 2017 when the Hills won their second twos flag & their ones played off against Doveton in an epic GF their ones we're terrible? & two years before that when their seniors won 11games & missed out on finals were terrible??

Sit down before you get bitten. You already look stupid, obviously just an ill informed troll who types before thinking. Please stop or check some stats 1st. Cheers dig
Played E/HILLS today. DEVASTATING
Mate, don't know where this rabble club found these players they should've beat us by another 10 goals. It's a long season & had a few out. Hills No thirds either apparently, on the up is what I'd say......will play finals
Hallam losing by 15 goals haha now 0-18 that's a great prediction

Talk about Trolls, your 1st post and poster name highlighted you were from Sandown. Aren’t you from Sandown Cobra?

Maybe you sit down and grab a cup of tea from your black kettle.

no cred on here. Maybe cancel your account and start again.

Last edited:
Talk about Trolls, your 1st post and poster name highlighted you were from Sandown. Aren’t you from Sandown Cobra?

Maybe you sit down and grab a cup of tea from your black kettle.

no cred on here. Maybe cancel your account and start again.

I think you've reposted this like 5 times & al 5 ive said I'm from hills lol???? what's ya deal, you a disgruntled ex-hills? our just mung on sour grapes 24/7. The person with zero cred is you, pot everyone but just a keyboard troll who never admits where he's from. We all are 99% sure who you are, how many clubs you been to now 11 or 12? Most you've been back to 2-3 times lol pathetic, do us all a favour & fade away quietly. Your relevance here & in local football (div3) is zero..... bye bye

I think you've reposted this like 5 times & al 5 ive said I'm from hills lol???? what's ya deal, you a disgruntled ex-hills? our just mung on sour grapes 24/7. The person with zero cred is you, pot everyone but just a keyboard troll who never admits where he's from. We all are 99% sure who you are, how many clubs you been to now 11 or 12? Most you've been back to 2-3 times lol pathetic, do us all a favour & fade away quietly. Your relevance here & in local football (div3) is zero..... bye bye

Oh, so you agree your birth on here was to deceive and troll. No Cred, goodbye Hillbilly.

Name and shame

Name and shame

Tick Tock, Tick Tock (can’t believe you got hoodwinked into the 99% gullible jmac1777 🤡🤡) Tick Tock, Tick Tock ( you know he is just a hillbilly troll who demeaned and pushed out the best EH coach since inception, trying to decieve, but obviously not you Mr ‘pyramid selling’ Jmac1777😭🤬) Tick Tock, Tick Tock ( you reckon if 99% know then he would say 👺👺👹) Tick Tock Tick Tock.......zzzzzzzzzz

Tick Tock, Tick Tock (can’t believe you got hoodwinked into the 99% gullible jmac1777 🤡🤡) Tick Tock, Tick Tock ( you know he is just a hillbilly troll who demeaned and pushed out the best EH coach since inception, trying to decieve, but obviously not you Mr ‘pyramid selling’ Jmac1777😭🤬) Tick Tock, Tick Tock ( you reckon if 99% know then he would say 👺👺👹) Tick Tock Tick Tock.......zzzzzzzzzz
Calm down blow rag Your Obviously On the glass bbq tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back